[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get over being blown off of a date? Gave no excuses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2014-06-17 at 01.39.43).jpg (96 KB, 612x697) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-06-17 at 01.39.43).jpg
96 KB, 612x697
How can I get over being blown off of a date?
Gave no excuses, just completely ignored.
>>
we need more context

is this a fresh pull or a girl youve been talking to for a while.
>>
>>16807033
By letting go of the naive notion that people share the same level of courtesy and concern that you do. Seriously, let that go. I know it's what we teach kids and what we reinforce as we grow up, but not everyone practices it. Many of them do not account for their actions. Many do not think about anyone else but themselves. So to keep your sanity, you need to stop assuming others will be as thoughtful as you. Instead, write those people off as soon as they show their true colors, and move on. Don't assume the next person will be like them. But don't assume the next person will be like you, either. Take people on a case by case basis, and never get your hopes up.
>>
>>16807033
By brushing it off. You don't control the other person. Even if you think the way they rejected you was insensitive or cowardly, you simply can't do anything about it.
>>
>>16807033
Just forget about her. No sense in hurting over some girl who obviously doesn't share the same feelings as you.
If this is someone you've got some really deep feelings for then that might take a while. Try and pick up some new hobbies or interests to distract you for a while. But you'll get over it eventually.
>>
Drop dead. Life sucks.
>>
Happy Valentine female rapist.
>>
>>16807033

v-day date?

boy, I got suckered into one. I wanted to spend the entire day masturbating

but yeah, don't waste your time on people that just cut you off. fuck them, unless they have a really good excuse. if they come back to you, make sure they invest something in the date as a show of confidence, like buying tickets beforehand, etc.
>>
>>16807033
Forget about that bitch and pull some pussy from tinder/at the club.

If you're under the age of 45 and actually going on "dates", you're doing it wrong.

Anyway, tell us the whole story.
>>
>>16807184

>If you're under the age of 45 and actually going on "dates", you're doing it wrong.

This is pretty much a load of bullshit

If you're looking for something serious, the traditional methods work just as well as they always did
>>
>>16807205
Kek

Enjoy being the beta provider while Chad fucks her raw as soon as she gets back from your pathetic pussy-ass date.
It's 2016, nobody goes on dates anymore unless you're her sugar daddy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.