[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, do you think PUA tactics actually work? Can a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fat-guy-sexy-girlfriend[1].jpg (124 KB, 859x423) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-sexy-girlfriend[1].jpg
124 KB, 859x423
Hey /adv/, do you think PUA tactics actually work? Can a man like this in the pic get beautiful women to like him? Like, I have never seen it happen myself. IRL all the hot women I see are usually with very attractive men, and in the case they aren't, they are with very rich or famous men, which makes them attractive anyways.

Is all this PUA think just a hoax? Because they post pics of guys like that one holding hands with beautiful supermodel like women, but I just can't fucking believe it. It must be a hoax, right? I have never seen that happen IRL. How could a woman actually like someone who looks so bad? I'd feel disgusted to be with a woman who was extremely ugly, and I'm not even that attractive. So how could a supermodel be with an ugly fatso? Enlighten me with your knowledge.
>>
I've been into this for a while, because i was in a very low self-esteem period after a break up, and it seems like they're giving away the secret to get any girl you want very easily.

To put things short, most of it is a complete scam. I realised i didn't want to follow the "codes" and all, first because i didn't get more pussy after learning that stuff, and secondly because it was trying to make me someone i'm not (a chad, actually)
Think of the people that actually use these kind of techniques, you'll realise you don't wanna be that guy at all.

Another thing is, you'll realize that most girls will easily see you're not being yourself and just trying to follow tactics to get her, that you're trying to lead conversations, like you're doing a "step-by-step" thing, and she'll think that's very pathetic i think. i know most girls would figure it out right away when you're not being yourself

The only decent stuff you can find is the stuff about self-improvement, confidence etc. The stuff about interacting with a woman per se is mostly bullshit. You don't need this.

I know it's kind of a meme here but "just be yourself" might be one of the best advices here, as long as you're at least average looking and not a weirdo
>>
>>16806093
I see some fedora tier people who claim to get a lot of pussy, but I honestly can't believe it and I have never seen them actually doing it. I have a friend who is supposedly into this PUA shit, he gets to date a lot of girls from Tinder, and says he fucks them. But I've realised he's mostly lying(he looks like shit, he's the worst extreme of a skinny fat guy you can see). He does get laid but with ugly girls, so what's the point? He could have gotten those ugly bitches without all the PUA crap. And I met one girl who he had supposedly made out with and it looks like he fucking lied, because people who were there with the girl and him claimed otherwise. That is not the kind of shit I like in a friend of mine. I don't even trust him anymore, he has become some sort of a fraud of a person, always lying and trying to appear cool when in reality he is a boring pile of shit. He even tries to act smart and snobby but he is just plain stupid, now that I think about it I don't even know why I'm still his fucking friend.
>>
>>16806124
Also, to be honest, it did help me approach girls. So yeah it's good for confidence but don't try to stick to it.
If you really wanna read some PUA stuff, try the most simple, "universal" advices they give you. Like smile, be confident, don't fear rejection, etc.

Don't get into the things with step by steps, the premade openers, the negs, all that shit.
Those stuff can help you getting confidence when you're starting, but once you get that confidence, just forget about it, and stick with your confidence.
I find it really sad if you need some made-up punchlines to get interest from a girl.

I'm being pretty serious about being careful with that kind of shit, because it can really change a person. That's probably what happened with your friend. He was probably some normal dude with low confidence and found that holy grail to get pussy and now he's someone else because he completely lost his personality because he thinks using these techniques is better than being himself.
>>
>>16806129
yeah maybe but he still doesn't get to bang 9s and 10s. I guess if you are a fucking 3 there is just no fucking way you get to bang hot girls. Unless you are famous or something.

If he was at least a 5, maybe he could get to bang some really hot girls, but he isn't. So it isn't really "magical", women do still care about looks after all, don't they?
>>
>>16806039

Okay, I think your first problem in life is being judgmental and shallow. You look at people like they're lesser beings because of how they look.

I think before you ask questions like this, you should reevaluate your mentality.

I know plenty of women who would find that guy very attractive. Not everyone thinks like you anon.
>>
>>16806139
Of course they do, as much as we guys do.

But as i said, you don't need to be freakin Brad Pitt either. If you're decent looking and wear decent clothes, good hygiene, and have that confidence, you're already good to get a girl you'll like. Maybe not a 9 or 10, but this really is a subjective thing in the end. Find a girl that you find pretty, that you like and find funny and interesting, and by getting to know her she might become a 10 for you
>>
>>16806139
Please explain your obsession with 9 or 10s. I honestly don't get it. Yeah, everyone would like a hot person with a great personality and great career mind and is an overall good person, but that's not going to happen most of the time. I'm more concerned about if I can stand being around a girl. In my personal experience, I can't tolerate the modern hot chick. They're fucking annoying.
>>
>>16806148
well he isn't ugly, he's just overweight. That was the first picture that I found, but I was talking about uglier people than him. People that everyone would agree is ugly(because there are, and you can't deny that)
>>
>>16806154
I'm not saying that i care about 9s and 10s. I'd personally settle with much less than that(and do). I just don't get why some UGLY mofos are obsessed with getting 9 and 10s and believe that reading a book will get them those girls. I am not that superficial, but at the end of the day I think that most PUA are disgustingly superficial
>>
BROOOOO is that fucking AARON Pauley(left pic). I'd let him fuck me anyday, I'd want to hear that sexy voice forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.