[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Feels Bad Man.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Feels Bad Man.png
139 KB, 917x871
Hey /adv/. I'm in a bit of an awkward situation.

I'm a freshman in college. Anyways, I met this girl, and we hit it off great. We have a lot in common. Similar senses of humor. Similar interests. Every time we hang out we have fun. I can really be myself around her. For a while I thought I really liked her and was planning on taking our relationship to the next level.

Oh also she is a solid 9/10.

But there's one issue. She's Jewish. Very, very Jewish. For a while, I tried to ignore it because I'm not a very religious person (although was raised Christian) and because I figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal. After all, it's not like we're gonna get married or anything.

But it's starting to really annoy me and frankly, make me feel uncomfortable. All of her friends are Jewish, and whenever I hang out them, they make me feel really awkward for not being Jewish, by constantly pestering me with stupid questions like "what's Christmas like?" and then obviously speaking about me in Hebrew right in front of me (but of course I can't understand).

Furthermore, at least 50% of what this Jew talks about is somehow related to Judaism. Every time we eat together she has to comment on how what I'm eating isn't kosher. We can't hang out on Friday nights because it's that stupid time when very religious Jews stay in their houses all night and don't use technology (she's a commuter student). Whenever we hang out, it usually has to be related to some Jewish event going on hosted by my college's Jewish club. She even duped me into going to a Hanukkah party back in December (she had told me it was just a normal party), and I was not very happy about that.
>>
Now her Jewish friends are all having some shabbat party, and she wants me to go with her (I have two hours to make up my mind). Even if there is music, dancing, and liquor, I still know I'll be the only gentile there and that they're again just going to make it very awkward about me not being Jewish. Also, the Jewish guys I've found are like socially autistic. Very difficult to hold a conversation with them about a topic that isn't Israel or some stupid Jewish shit.

This girl is really hot and I like her, but this Judaism crap is getting on my nerves. My patience for it is running low. I just want to do normal shit with her like any other set of friends, but nooo, it's always gotta be kike crap.
>>
Should I go to this party or blow her off?

Basically what I'm asking.
>>
>>16803951

Then don't date her. Sounds like you've already made up your mind that you don't like it, and I highly doubt she's going to be not Jewish anytime soon.
>>
ok you want my advice

go to the party, drink heavily, and debate a controversial opinion in the israeli palestinian conflict (use the next 2 hours to research it)

report back with results and I'll advise you further
>>
If you marry a Jew, you have to convert
>>
>>16803969

Fuck that I'm not converting for anybody.

But also we're college freshmen. Why is marriage even being considered right now?
>>
>>16803964

lol

I don't wanna say /pol/ was right, but every time I hang out with a group of Jews, I'm always left feeling rather bitter about them. They're rather narcissistic and think that every gentile actually gives a shit about Israel or their stupid dietary restrictions. Maybe they're on to something over there...
>>
I once had a Jewish boyfriend. He cheated on me for a Jewess. He's not going to get married to Jew and have Jewish children. He was the same way, always taking about being Jewish and persecuted (no one persecuted him) and how shit goyim were.

Fuck Jews. I'm full /pol now
>>
>>16803972
because in the bible god says to be fruitful and multiply, religious jews view that as an order so they take it very seriously. If you ever go to a settlement in the west bank (which are entirely populated by crazy jewish fundies) everyone has 10 fucking kids, so of course they have to start early.

>>16803976
nah, that's just orthodox jews, they're brought up in very sheltered and homogeneous communities which is why they seem so autistic around people who aren't like them.
>>
>>16803977
*now, not not

He was always taking about muh anti-Semitism but was disappointed that no one actually did anything discriminatory. When he heard that someone did anything even slightly anti-Jewish, he was so happy because that meant his victim complex wasn't for nothing.

He shit on non-Jews all the time though
>>
Good bait, an original twist on the mormon girl pasta
>>
>>16803977

I've noticed this, too.

Once I was talking to her about a Halloween party I went to, and she abruptly cut me off and said Jews don't celebrate Halloween. I ask her why. She says Halloween is a celebration of the pogroms. Let me repeat that.

>Halloween
>celebration of the pogroms

I nearly lost my shit at how patently false that is. Also I found it rather odd for this club of rather rich people who are all the children of doctors and bankers to claim they have it rough. I'm not claiming to be oppressed myself or anything, but it really rubbed me the wrong way when they did it.
>>
>>16803981

It should have rung alarm bells in my head when she told me thought the entire world was Jewish until middle school. She grew up in Chicago, a city of four million people, and she still managed to go through childhood without ever meeting non-Jews.

That's fucked up.
>>
>>16803986
Yes, he was the son of a rich psychologist and a stay at home mother and lived in the suburbs. They love being the victim even if they have an objectively nice life
>>
>>16804005

I've noticed. Whether it was Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Rome, Arabia, France, England, Spain, Italy, Russia, or Germany; Jews seemed to eventually be run out of every society they inhabit. But clearly it's everyone else's fault?

I'm starting to think people just got tired of their shit.
>>
>>16804002
its more common than you'd think for the orthodox, they often live in large enclaves and send their kids to private school, idk why. They even have their own ambulance service here in my city, I'm an EMT and tried to get a job with them but they wouldn't hire me because I'm not jewish enough...

Those fucks are the reason I'd never move to Israel, if you think the politics in this country are fucked because of polarization between conservitards and libcucks you have no fucking idea. Over there the orthodox call the secularists muslim loving heretics and the secularists call the orthodox warmongers. Meanwhile the orthodox as I said all have 10 fucking kids because they're trying to "outbreed the arabs" (good luck with that one) and meanwhile none of them fucking work because the government provides welfare for people who "study the torah" as their profession. Since 2010 LESS people have entered the workforce every year than have entered full time torah study. That totally sounds sustainable, right?

nice place to visit though, especially if you love history like me
>>
File: 1451242248719-0.jpg (251 KB, 1506x552) Image search: [Google]
1451242248719-0.jpg
251 KB, 1506x552
>>16804023
Jews are always the problem, ancient Polish saying:
>The Jew will stab you in the back as he cries out in pain
>>
>>16804032
picasso was jewish mon ami
>>
OP here.

Should I go to this party or nah?
>>
File: 1455379054423.jpg (31 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
1455379054423.jpg
31 KB, 305x305
>>16803951
>>
>>16804029

I've heard but I didn't know it was this bad.

Holy fuck.

I'm not even against Israel or anything. I just wish she'd shut up about it.
>>
File: 1455379741970.jpg (31 KB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1455379741970.jpg
31 KB, 383x576
>>16804047
>>
>>16804043
Nah, it'll suck. Stay home and play vidya
>>
File: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (33 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png
33 KB, 600x700
>>16804053
>>
>>16804051
actually its worse, I didn't even get into how Arab Israelis (NOT palestinians, israeli citizens who are arab) are institutionally discriminated against, the druze as well

the orthodox are in charge of issuing marriage licenses and refuse to grant divorce so you have to go to turkey to get divorced or europe to get gay married

the country has a national draft so after highschool everyone goes into the army, which is actually one of the few things I really admire about the country and its created a national culture that I'd say is probably the closest thing that exists to a modern day sparta, BUT orthodox jews are automatically given the option to serve in a non-combat role. And I'll give you one fucking guess who the biggest warhawks are. Until a few years ago they didn't even get drafted at all.

I'll leave aside the palestinian issue though, because after exhaustive research into it I've found that both sides are absolute shit and not worthy of support. If the palestinians were able to actually get their shit together and end the civil war (with hamas losing) and then renounce violence then I'd support them, but ofcourse that will never happen because if there is a 2 state solution that means no more foreign aid bux from europe for the elites to steal from. Both sides just want to perpetuate the status quo forever. Damnit I said I was gonna leave that issue aside.

anyway as to your question it sounds like this relationship doesn't have much of a future considering her religion and community is clearly more important to her. And that's ok, both of you will be happier when you find someone else that's a better fit.
>>
OP, you sound like a bitch. None of these things are big deal. Honestly, most women you will date will have shit that's even more pestering. Welcome to relationships.

You can either complain literally over nothing and be single or become reasonable.
>>
>>16804104
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>16804104
ah the age old question, do I want to be lonely or angry
>>
>>16804104
Not a big deal? The only way OP can be with her is if he renounces his entire identity and becomes a Jew and lives in their segregated ghetto and has 10 Jewish kids. That's a huge deal
>>
>>16804105
Then don't date a Jew and find another girl and complain about how they talk about their political ideals, or their Christianity, or their atheism, or asking you to go to parties with them, or anything that's fucking normal that the majority of people your age participate in.

You seem autistic.
>>
>>16804111
Most girls would be normal and not the kike shit heads of your kind. Go steak some Christian babies and eat them in your matzo soup
>>
>>16804111

You don't understand. These aren't normal parties. They are Jewish parties.

Literally 30% of it is people talking how I'm not Jewish and talking about me in Hebrew right to my face.

And no, they don't want to do normal things that the majority of people my age participate in. People my age aren't religious freaks who spend their Friday nights cooped up in their homes not using technology.

Fuck off you bloodsucking Jew.
>>
OP here.

Okay last minute decided to go to party. Told Jew girl I didn't want to go and she begged me like crazy basically saying she's going to fuck me afterwards.

If she was telling the truth, I'll get laid. If she was using a dirty Jew trick, then I'll break it off with her. Either way, this is it.

Wish me luck faggots
>>
>>16804141
Godspeed
>>
>>16803951
Just an incidental observation - absolutely everything you complain about could be true of some Muslin, Pentecostal Christian, Catholic, Hindu and Mormon people.

It's not Judaism that's your enemy, but cultural insularity.

and, of course, your own offensive prejudice.
>>
>>16803952
>but nooo, it's always gotta be kike crap.

I was gonna give you advice, but I'll pass now. You're beyond saving unless you change your negativity. The world doesn't revolve around you. If it pisses you off so much then stop hanging out with her.
>>
>>16803958
This is who she is. Different worlds and one of you has to change to fit the other's needs.

It won't be her, Judaism is passed via the mother so she will always be a Jewish princess and treated as such.

You have no chance of a long term relationship with her because you're not Jewish. You'd have the same problem if she was Moslem or orthodox.
>>
Fuck the Jew en Judaism out of her. If that doesn't work, abort mission.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.