[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This'll sound fucking retarded (and it is), but how do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: clickbait.jpg (77 KB, 580x618) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.jpg
77 KB, 580x618
This'll sound fucking retarded (and it is), but how do you get over the fact that your SO finds other people attractive? And that some of those people will also hit on your SO? It annoys me so much. My girlfriend brought up a guy who comes into her cafe occasionally saying he has a cool style and mentioned that he's handsome. I trust her, and she always talks about how good looking I am, but how can I get over these insane insecurities?

I understand it's natural to find other people attractive, just can't get my brain to deal with it at times.
>>
Make more money and fuck other girls. She will stop looking at other guys, as long as you treat her nicely as well.
>>
>>16799776

These aren't "insane insecurities," they're pretty normal insecurities. Most couples just don't bother to share things like that with each other, because it makes most people feel exactly the way you're feeling right now. Like, if I told my girlfriend I found another girl attractive, she'd be upset with me. If I told her I found one of her friends attractive, she'd completely lose her mind over the course of several weeks. I'm not going to cheat on her, there's no reason for me to tell her whether I find someone "hot" or "not hot," it has no bearing on our relationship whatsoever, so I DON'T BRING IT UP.

Try it out on your girlfriend. See how she likes it. Start offhandedly mentioning "cute" girls, tell a story about one of your female friends and throw in something like "and she was looking really good yesterday, too" and just watch what happens. I guarantee she isn't going to make a thread on /adv/ asking how to "get over her insecurities."
>>
>>16799781
I don't think financial security comes into it. A woman with an incredibly rich boyfriend is still going to appreciate good looking fellas. Plus I treat her pretty nicely. Within reason, anyway.
>>
>>16799795
I'm not talking $400k/year rich. That's a lot of money, but lawyers get cucked all the time. I'm talking $5M+ annually. Like plutocrat tier. And again, it's not the money she cares about, women could give a fuck about the money. It's the lifestyle, having servants, vacations, daily shopping, shit like that is the only way to 99% guarantee a woman wont cuck you.

Still happens occasionally, but once a woman has been with a true man of power, she will look at everyone else like little boys.
>>
File: 1442919225689.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1442919225689.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>16799791
Interesting point. I actually went the opposite way at the time and mentioned jokingly how it's unfair that despite a few of the women in my workplace finding me attractive, none of them are good looking themselves.

Maybe I'll try what you've mentioned as a case study.
>>
>>16799801

Keep telling yourself that, little man. There's no such thing as a 99% guarantee on this one
>>
>>16799776

If someone is beautiful its just plain facts.

Pretty sure your wife would consider fucking Brad pitt or some shit
>>
>>16799807

>how can I get over these insane insecurities?
>A woman with an incredibly rich boyfriend is still going to appreciate good looking fellas.
>good looking fellas
>I actually went the opposite way at the time and mentioned jokingly how it's unfair that despite a few of the women in my workplace finding me attractive

you are so spineless. She's probably saying that shit to test you, and you are definitely failing the test.
>>
>>16799812
It's not celebs I care about, fuck that noise. We all have our celeb fancies.

It's only really people who actually interact with her, that's all. It's all good though, this thread and this second bottle of Shiraz are already making me feel better about everything.
>>
>>16799819
Nah I've omitted my more jealous reactions. I get pretty fired up over it. I've just had a few wines so I'm pretty chill about it now.
>>
>>16799820
Would you let your wife be cucked in front of you for 2 billion dollars?
>>
>>16799837
She's not my wife. And fuck yes I would, what sort of question is that? No female is worth 2 billion dollars.
>>
>>16799840

This, honestly. You went a bit too high with 2 billion
>>
File: theFuckYouSay.jpg (17 KB, 289x162) Image search: [Google]
theFuckYouSay.jpg
17 KB, 289x162
>>16799840
>>16799843

Literal cucks.
>>
File: 1451381740628.png (243 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
1451381740628.png
243 KB, 338x600
>>16799849
Honestly I'm over the original OP question now, but what is the obsession with the word cuck on here? It's fucking insane.
>>
File: MootCuckADuck.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MootCuckADuck.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>16799858
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.