[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recently ended long term relationship >life is good besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>recently ended long term relationship
>life is good besides this
>i want to move on but dont know how never been through this before
>i feel really lonely

Help me /adv/
>>
>>16799537
well, why did you end the relationship?

why do you feel lonely? you opted to end the relationship. what did you think you were doing?

take some time to better yourself. read some books, hit the gym, rekindle with friends, go out and be social. figure out what you want. a relationship? something casual? nothing?
>>
>>16799545
We did not work together. He couldn't work on himself when he was with me. At the same time he didn't want to accept this and even if he would realize it he wouldn't end it because of how loyal I was to him. We have been together since I was a freshman in highschool.
He barely matured while I have a good grasp on everything I am doing or what I want to do/achieve.

I am lonely because I loved him and I tried really hard to make it work but it just wasn't enough. And I am alone. I open up really hard to people so most of the times I am someone's close friend but they aren't mine.

And what I want totally depends on the person.
>>
>>16799537

If you are lonely you should go meet people and socialize. What else do you expect us to say? In three months you'll barely feel any sadness over the end of the relationship. Give it time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.