[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1369728019919.png (912 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1369728019919.png
912 KB, 1280x850
Ok guys. so I recently got a gf and started haveing sex problem is shes tight as fuck. And the first time we had sex i lasted for like 20 mins now i can last for maybe 30 sec any advice to last longet?
>>
You could fap an hour or two before.
>>
Just keep at it. Just because you came within a certain time doesn't mean sex still wasn't fun or stopped for everyone else. Also 20 minutes seems a bit arbitrary as a number to pick out for being in some sort of safe zone of something. I'm not sure there is a safe zone based on time under strain, you just have sex? She isn't putting your time up on a scoreboard to rank 'best at the sex' when thinking about 'best at the sex'.

Have lots of foreplay. Get her off multiple times with your tongue or if you are good enough fingers then tongue and then penetrate her slowly and teasingly and edge yourself off with her if it is that easy to come you lucky bastard.

It'll get more boring. It'll get looser. It'll get more routine and mundane and you'll start to last longer with her anyway. Enjoy it while it lasts and just try to be awesome at sex irrespective of how long you last. Soon you'll be having to picture one of her friends while you prone bone her, imagining her friend is eating your girlfriend out while you do it who is being uncharacteristicly super dominant, restraining her by wrapping her thighs around her face and pulling her hair and screaming encouragement at you to knock the bitch up, put babies in her. Or something.

Also if the pussy is THAT good then your refectory period should be super short. If you don't last long it isn't like your physically worn out. They won't be those leg shaking, heart pounded, blurred vision oh shit am I having an orgasm I better be or else I'm literally dying from some insidious chemical nerve agent making all my muscles lock up and spasm orgasms where you just can't go again.

Just slow down and push a few more times and I bet you'll stiffen right back up again and be ready to go again. Shit, I've creamed that pie 6 times without withdrawing once as a personal best.
>>
>>16799174
I mean its the first girl i had sex with and im not big a good 6inch dick. Getting a hard on around her is not a problem for me. I just feel bad cuz i dont last so long for it to actually "get good" and shes not on the pill so that kinda makes it annoying. If i do a few good thrust im almost done. She says it doesent matter but still not a good felling for me
>>
>>16799143
Is it a problem for her? My boyfriend assumed I wanted him to last longer but I actually prefer it when he finishes quickly both because it's hot and because I get sore pretty quickly.
>>
>>16799215
She said its not a problem for her... But idk the first time she got rlly sore now she lossened up a bit and could probably go longer. Shes just so tight it grips so much i just cant take it long
>>
>>16799232
Good job you've only 6 throbbing inches on a hair trigger then. Enjoy it dude. It'll get better with experience. Basically what you are saying is..

>woo I'm getting SEX
>I'm a massive insecure bitch
>also impatient and lacking common sense

Just keep on keeping on. It isn't exactly like having an orgasm isn't fun. I'd understand if you were like.. Buh buh but I get two pushes and the angry bees swarm out of my dick and sting us both, I'm sure it takes 20 minutes to unlock the normal reproductive response achievement.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.