[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1452238515891.jpg (22 KB, 449x799) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452238515891.jpg
22 KB, 449x799
Is it wrong to want to be single because I don't want to be tied down while I'm in college?
>>
It's fine to not want to be tied down ever. It's your fuckin life.

Now if you "don't want to be tied down" so you can hopefully blow any random hot guy you just met without getting yelled at by a boyfriend, I'd say you are a self destructive member of society and need to consider killing yourself if you think that is what college is about.

I'm being dead serious. Anyone who genuinely thinks making easily avoidable poor decisions with drugs, alcohol, and sex is SUPPOSED to be part of the college experience needs to literally kill themselves. You are ruining the higher education system. People like you getting in is one of the reasons adults are dumber and dumber every generation, and also why college tuition is so high. Had morons like these not gone to college, the supply and demand would be more favorable towards getting people in who legitimately want to be more capable and intelligent - not those who look at it as a time to party and have random sex.
>>
>>16799311
No one cares moralfag.

>>16798256
It's not necessarily wrong, but I don't know why you'd stay single. You can always just break up if you feel like you're being tied down.
>>
>>16798256

>is it wrong

im sorry, is there some moral code that says we HAVE to be in a relationship? jesus christ what kind of logic is this?

i mean unless you are some adonis and it would be truly selfish not to share you with women, how does this fall under right or wrong?

its never wrong to be single. ever. just be single if u dont want to date. its normal.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.