[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have very little experience with MMOs, I've mainly stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 350x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 350x369
I have very little experience with MMOs, I've mainly stuck with single player RPGs for a long time. However, I've recently found the concept of co-op gameplay in an open world really appealing. I thought ESO would be what I wanted. Unfortunately, despite being the perfect type of game, it was, as we all know, a massive steaming pile of shit. In my search, I've seem a number of games that look pretty good. WoW doesn't seem terrible, but the visual style of the game makes me want to vomit shit all over myself.

I love the MMORPG aspect, but I'm looking for a game, sci-fi, fantasy, shooter, whatever, that lets me run around an open world and play co-op missions as well as PvP.

tl;dr
What's a good MMORPG?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16779066
I went threw the same phase arojnd 4 years ago when dark souls first game out. All I wanted was a dark souls game with coop. Basically a full rpg with completely integrated coop and multiplayer.

Sadly that's as close as we are right now. Most coops are fps or platformers. Doubt they'll have anything close to what we want for a while, too niche.

Too big for singleplayer and too small for mmo. That's the way the market sees games like that.

Also
>>>/v/
>>
I really like playing SWTOR, but mostly because it has a fully-voiced story. I switch between it and WoW every few months.

The nice thing about TOR is that you get all of its "expansions" free for subscribing, so there's less cost overall than with WoW.

>pretty sure its PvP is mostly unsupported though
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.