[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have reoccurring dreams that my boyfriend is a homosexual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 218x232
I have reoccurring dreams that my boyfriend is a homosexual. I am starting to believe it and notice little gay things about him.
Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
>>
imho it knows more than you think - we are slaves to the subconscious
>>
File: 1453174657496.jpg (36 KB, 371x396) Image search: [Google]
1453174657496.jpg
36 KB, 371x396
What gay behavior is the fag exhibiting . Absurd dreams are a direct link to ones self conscious
>>
>>16798735
What does this mean?

>>16798739
I noticed he flirts with his gay friends and acts out in a way. He tries to be really funny and over the top... which is not like him around other people. He's usually a bit quiet and reserved but around the gays, he is almost animated.

He isn't really into sex or talking about sex. He changes the subject or just agrees to quickly move on.

He sometimes walks a bit too effeminately
He notices shades of make up colors
He doesn't like me wearing anything too feminine
He has low testosterone levels

...To name a few.
>>
File: 1446508186255.jpg (22 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1446508186255.jpg
22 KB, 218x265
>>16798764
Jesus christ he's only with you to look straight
>>
>>16798720
Leave it to women to build an opinion on someone's sexuality about of a fucking dream.
>>
>>16798802
Lol
>>
>>16798764
Buy a strap-on and try butt play. Maybe it will make him more into sex.
Why do you think he has low test levels?
>>
>>16798764
At first I would have called you a paranoid bitch, but honestly, that does kind of sound like a man who might be at the very least bisexual.
>>
>>16798764
he sounds gay or at the very least bi. do you even have sex with him?
>>
>>16798811
Did you read this? >>16798764
>>
>>16798764
4chan will never give you a better answer than him. That's not to dust I recommend asking him, because I don't. It could potentially really hurt his feelings. Its a tricky situation.

My two cents: I can sort of understand where he's coming from as far as being animated around gay people. He may be uncomfortable which makes him act out in a way that is a fauxcomfortable. Like he's accepting and friendly to gays but still not comfortable around them so he is overcompensating. Or he just had a good heart but is akward. I can't say because I'm not there to see his behavior for myself.

In the end if you aren't attracted to him then yeah it might be best to end things but you don't have to destroy him in the process.
>>
>>16798764

got a pic of him? its easy to spot gay face.

all that being said, many straight men are kind of like women... in the sense that they enjoy attention. girls surround themselves with male friends who are obviously in love with them because they like the attention. it makes them feel special, attractive.

guys like that too, but women generally dont give them that. so what do they do? surround themselves with gay men. i have a friend who does that. we met because i asked him on a date. been bros for 2 years now. seems really gay, gayer than me in terms of stereotype, but hes straight.

ur bf may also just find it easier to bond with gay men. its kind of an extension of the attention thing. men all secretly want to be a bit close with their best friends, but he might have trouble connecting with his striaght male friends. perhaps they arent as affectionate as hed like. so gay bros give him that special male bond cuz gay guys are of course more open to male bonding.

or maybe he is just gay. or bi. get him drunk with one of his gay friends and see what happens
>>
>>16799146
Unironically this. Gay face is a thing - I don't give a fuck what people say. It's just as noticeable as black people being black.

Post picture, we'll tell you.
>>
>>16799160

is it tho? i mean it CAN be a thing, i agree, im the one who suggested she post it.

but im gay and my friends dont notice. i look like a younger version of my best friend and hes straight.

sometimes people WITH Gay face turn out to be straight (like my other friend i mentioned before)
>>
>>16799173
I've never personally been wrong about judging by face and expression. That's not to say my anecdotal experience matters, but I pride myself on being able to tell easily.
>>
>>16799160

I don't think it actually is. I think there's a certain kind of face/voice that people think is "gay" but it doesn't always fit. Nobody ever thinks I'm gay, sometimes I have to tell people 3 times before they realize I'm not joking. I had a co-worker who knew me for six months, met my fucking boyfriend at an office party, and he literally thought it was all an elaborate prank. We had an awkward conversation at one point where he suddenly realized I was actually gay, and I realized he just hadn't gotten it.

And then sometimes I meet guys where I'm 100% certain they're gay just by the way they look and speak and carry themselves, and it turns out not to be the case. I think the "gay face"/demeanor has more to do with being raised by/around a lot of women, having lots of female friends, etc. I have a straight friend who acts/talks faggier than I ever could, and it's because he grew up with a single mom, four sisters, and no brothers.

A lot of gays who come out/get outed when they're still young, end up spending a lot of their formative years with mostly female friends, and end up picking up a lot of feminine characteristics in the process. But you can grow up around women without being gay, and you can grow up around men and be masculine without being straight
>>
>>16799182

thats fair enough. i believe in gaydar more than gay face (though mine is apparently off)
>>
>>16799192
I'm not talking about the stereotypical actions or idiosyncrasies, and I'm not saying everyone can tell. But I certainly can with, to date, nearly perfect accuracy.
>>
>>16799146
>its easy to spot gay face.
Hahahahaha
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>16799213
>>
File: 00167.jpg (39 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
00167.jpg
39 KB, 460x460
>>16798802
lol
>>16798816
He agrees he is low test too, he has all the symptoms but won't get tested.
>>16798946
And the dreams are not helping either...
>>16798954
Yes but it's usually once every so often that he'll really want it and initiate, otherwise he's only really horny halfway through sex.

>>16799123
It's not about me not being attracted, his behaviors are starting to make me less and less attracted to him.

>>16799146
What is a gay face? He definitely doesn't look gay. I won't post his pic on here.
>>
He has the bi
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.