[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this guy 20 minutes ago in a gay chatroom and arranged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20140724_145654.jpg (154 KB, 766x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140724_145654.jpg
154 KB, 766x1280
I met this guy 20 minutes ago in a gay chatroom and arranged a meeting to suck him off. this is my first time. what should I do?
>>
>>16798496
You should probably suck him off. Don't forget about the balls.
>>
>>16798503
I meant what should I do so I dont get kidnapped, murdered etc.
>>
>>16798496
>let someone know where youll be going (no need to tell them about the suck off)
> leave a note at home, easily found, (on the off chance of kidnapping) which states where youre going and with whom (maybe even pic of guy if you have it)
>take a weapon with you (i like knives and brass knuckles but guns and pepper spray works too) in case you need to beat that faggut up and take his $$$ if he tries some shit
> meet in a public place for drinks or whatever (this is to feel him out and make sure no creepo)
>if you can swing it, take him to a place youve pickec out for the suck off (ie: hotel)
> watch your drink and dont take anything he offers lest you be cosbied
>loosen your jaw so you wont get tired when sucking that cock
>set boundaries beforehand (ex: you can put your fist in me but only up to your elbow, etc....)
>and lastly, have fun with it. A cock in the mouth is worth two in the butt
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.