[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my boyfriend wants to try anal and I'd be up to it since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
So my boyfriend wants to try anal and I'd be up to it since Ive played around a bit alone and it's great but the trouble is that I'm too embarrassed about the mechanics of it. Like what if it smells bad, what if it makes me feel like going to the bathroom?
Any advice? Are my concerns even valid? Like will there be any weird smells if I clean myself like 30 minutes before? Thank you.
>>
don't eat 6 hours before, wash yourself with water (DEEP inside, not superficial), and shave in case you haven't. You'll also need lube if you don't want your rect perforated. Good luck and enjoy!
>>
>>16798078
clean your ass before anal sex just in case.
what i do before is i take a shower (if you're lucky your toilet is next to your shower or at least in the same room as the shower)
then you take the shower head off and clean inside yourself, you have to fill your ass with water and go to the toilet, when you've done this four times or so, yous should be clean, but well go for the feel, if after four times you still don't feel clean do it again and so on.
you don't need to tell your bf what you're doing
when we have are planning on having anal sex i always tell my bf i want to shower first, i'll do that and clean myself, dry my hair and so on and have sex he never thinks about it or anything because he's to busy enjoying the sex
>>
>I'm too embarrassed about the mechanics of it.
what kind of relationship are you in where you are embarased about bodily functions?
>Like what if it smells bad
It will, but if he cared he wouldn't want to stick his dick in your pooper in the first place!
>what if it makes me feel like going to the bathroom?
you may get such a sensation but instead of poo, his dick will come out....
>Any advice?
start slow, I reccomend getting a buttplug and wearing it a while before he goes in.
>Are my concerns even valid?
yes in terms of being realistic, no in terms of them being relevant.
>Like will there be any weird smells if I clean myself like 30 minutes before?
yerp, his dick will have some poo on it and poo will smell like poo but apparently he's fine with poo on his dick so definetly not worried about the smell.

just take a shower together afterwards.
>>
>>16798078
why would you do that poop comes out of there!
>gtfo
>>
>>16798094
>>Like will there be any weird smells if I clean myself like 30 minutes before?
>yerp, his dick will have some poo on it and poo will smell like poo but apparently he's fine with poo on his dick so definetly not worried about the smell.

but that is not true, if she clean inside her ass there'll be no poop and no smell of shit
>>
My ex and I had anal pretty often (I'm talking at least once or twice a week) and not once did he ever pull his dick out with shit on it, nor was there ever any smell, not even any of the times when we'd literally just woken up or when we'd been out all day.

Go to the toilet and then have a shower beforehand, use soap (don't get too much near your vagina or it'll mess with the pH levels) and clean up as much as you can before sex.

Obvs use lube, and get him to start slow with a finger before using his dick. Always communicate, tell him if it hurts and when to slow down, be gentle etc.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.