[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/ i'm taking shrooms tomorrow and i'm somewhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1393824692134.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1393824692134.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
hi /adv/

i'm taking shrooms tomorrow and i'm somewhat nervous. i'm going to be with a group of people i'm pretty comfortable around but theyre not like my best friends or anything, also it will be a first time for all of us (there will be 6 of us)

i've done acid a number of times and i've even had bad trips but still felt very in control of the situation, not paranoid or schizo at all

i guess my question is, are shrooms easier on you than lsd? if i can handle lsd without any issues, will i be fine on shrooms?
>>
File: psilocybin_3d.jpg (30 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin_3d.jpg
30 KB, 600x500
You'll be fine
>>
>>16797662
First off, all I've done is weed, alcohol, cigs, etc

With that said, 6 newbies at once sounds dumb af. Also, based on my own research, I've heard that LSD feels like being in the cockpit of a rocket whereas shrooms feel like being strapped to the back of one.

Not trying to freak you out, but you may want to reconsider and save your share for a smaller group. Holding off and sober sitting for your friends would be kind to yourself and them.

Again, based on my research, psychs need to be done in a carefully controlled environment. Obviously not so controlled that it feels sterile. That would detract from some of the fun. I'm just saying that it's important to assess yourself going in, minimize risks, safety precautions, etc.

Here's a sex analogy for you:

>alcohol = oral (sloppy and fun)
>weed = sex (euphoric, fun, etc)
>psychs = anal (lots of romantic prep)
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.