[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey marriedfags, how do you deal with shit from your families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (753 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
753 KB, 1280x720
Hey marriedfags, how do you deal with shit from your families like how they pester you to have children?
>>
>>16797489

you just say 'nope'. then if they try to keep talking say 'gotta go, talk to you later'.

its words dude, its no big deal
>>
>>16797493
pretty much this
>>
>>16797489
The wife and I made it clear from the beginning of our engagement that we plan to wait around 5 yrs before considering having a kid. We told our parents, siblings, extended family, friends, etc. Just to get it out of the way. There are still people that ask us,but if you just answer the question matter-of-factly, people seem to accept it. If they say something to the effect of "weellll thats not how I would do it" then you just kind of have to recognize that he/she has crossed over into territory where they don't deserve to have an opinion. Don't have to get mad/offended about it, it's just easier to accept that person is a ... well... a dumbass. And go on living your life.
**Make sure you and your wife are on the exact same page about your answer/reasoning, bc people will approach each of you individually. Especially people that want to interject their opinion.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.