[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do for a living? What sort of education did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: babyface story.jpg (120 KB, 842x600) Image search: [Google]
babyface story.jpg
120 KB, 842x600
What do you do for a living?

What sort of education did you get?

How did you get the job that you currently have?

What personality traits are important to have in your job?

How would you describe your job in one sentence?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: carpentry.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
carpentry.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1100
Carpentry

Apprenticeship

Personal recommendation

Attention to detail, I guess...

Getting paid crazy bank for the fun and fulfilment of working with wood!
>>
Carpenter

Got a degree from a cc and have been sailing through life ever since. Women want me and men want to be me. I'd highly recommend it. I pulled in 95k last year.
>>
>>16797203

I manage an office for a psychic. its mostly the sort of stuff you'd do for a small business, everything from accounting to web design to literally everything. sometimes i get to assist with exorcisms and seances though.

>what sort of education did you get

2 year film degree. yep.

>how did you get the job that you currently have

applied for every single office job on craigslist. i was the only one they interviewed at the office. I got the manager fired my first week (which was kinda the bosses plan all along) and in the first year managed to cut our over spending from 50k down to 19k

>how would you describe your job in one sentence

very convenient and great stepping stone.
>>
I work with wood. I started by taking a shop class in school and really enjoyed it. If you like to work with your hands and want to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, Carpentry is for you.
>>
OP here - seriously, is everyone here a MOTHERFUCKING carpenter?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Advanced EMT

EMT basic and Advanced EMT certification

Applied

Confidence. Sense of humor.

Don't do it. It'll fuck your mind and soul to hell and back. Just be sure to get a souvenir when you're there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.