[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moved into a co-op this semester >one of my housemates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449266946690.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449266946690.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>moved into a co-op this semester
>one of my housemates is cute and has shown at least some interest in getting to know me
>she's cute and we have several overlapping interests

So I know that I'm playing with fire here, but how might I go about showing interest? Should I just ask her if she wants to go get a coffee somewhere or something? I feel like I might need to be a little more obvious just to avoid confusion.
>>
You create the opportunity by inviting her to join in the things you enjoy, which may well be having coffee at your favorite place. The way you show interest is to flirt. You have to make sexually- and romantically-forward remarks.
>>
What exactly is she doing to make you think she's into you? Because odds are she's just being friendly with her housemate.

Just hang out with her and let it happen naturally if you really, really want.

But I would strenuously recommend against actively pursuing it unless you're really sure.
>>
>>16797159
Hmm, alright. It'll definitely have to be a slow moving relationship to mitigate the aftermath, assuming there is a relationship or aftermath at all.

>>16797173
I mean, she gets kind of shy around me and has talked to me a decent amount (at least in relation to the other people in the house). She hasn't been overtly flirtatious or anything like that. I'm mostly interested in figuring out how to handle it given the living situation. I feel like I'd be fine if she rejected me or something like that.
>>
What are you a chicken or something? Ba-gawk!
>>
>>16797371
No, you would NOT be fine if she rejected you. You big dolt, you think everything will be 'cool' if you ask out a roommate who turns you down? Never again would it be the same in your shared living space.
>>
>>16797154

Co-op bros
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.