[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly, the Chronic desire to give up everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ahe.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ahe.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
I don't understand my mind anymore.

My day was going perfectly. Suddenly, i get extremely tired, i almost give up at everything i'm doing in my life and just want to sit down and idk what should happen next.

The worst is knowing tomorrow i'll wake up with the same sensation and my day will be hell. I'll fall through this loop again for the next weeks, and i don't even know what the fuck causes this.

And it happens every 1-3 months and keep going during weeks. What would be this shit?
>>
I can relate to your situation.
What's your diet like?
Do you drink enough water?
How often do you exercise?
How often do you lurk internet message boards?

Is there something deep down inside you feel you want??
>>
>>16796590

>What's your diet like?
I usually eat enough, not as many healthy things but I always try to remember that.

>Do you drink enough water?
I don't think so. I drink a huge amount of liquids but water is less than half of them (Maybe 35% of the liquids i drink in a day is pure water)

>How often do you exercise?
I don't think if that counts, but i practice Cycling and Skateboarding almost every day that I have time.

I've got a severe sciatic nerve problem btw, so i can't go to the gym anymore and train my legs.

>How often do you lurk internet message boards?
Every time i feel like that actually. I don't find any reason to do something else so i get in 4chan to see if something happens. It never does.

However as i feel like shit if i go out in these times, i think there's nothing i can do.

>Is there something deep down inside you feel you want??
Deep inside my mind i feel that there's something, but i don't know what it can be. Maybe i'll punch myself later so i can discover it.

I'm already doing drum classes, skateboarding, so my mainly hobbies are already ok. I've had a relationship and broke up because it was too much bullshit and i don't think i need that. For the rest, i only want to find a way in my life.
>>
>>16796543
Your mind needs rest. Find some refuge in yourself.

I felt this too.

I would give up, smoke up, and skip school for a week.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.