[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1384353_1437676737.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1384353_1437676737.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
How do I get over a psychological trauma from sex without going to a therapist.
My dick goes soft immediate after starting sex. Not before at all. I think its because my first time I ejaculated into a girl balls deep against her cervix as hard as possible without protection. Like it was the best orgasm of my entire life but immediately afterwards I realized what I had done. She was on birth control pill but the fear that she would still be pregnant was really big and my dick hasnt been the same since.
There a list of other reasons why I could be going soft though.
>>
Anyone else with ED?
>>
>>16797465
Rarely have ED, but sometimes can lose motivation if the wife isn't particularly into it.
Birth control pills are like 99 percent effective and work by regulating the girl's hormones in a way that doesn't allow her to ovulate (drop an egg to where your sperm can fertilize it). Barring a very few exceptions, I'd say you're good to bust it all up in there without worrying much about pregnancy.
Double up on protection (her on pill + you wearing condom. Or use spermicidal lube.) Then fuck away homie. Probability is very much on your side.
>>
>>16796275
>not wearing a condom
>sexual trauma
Nigga u fo'real? Yes busing a nut into a vagina without a condom is going to feel a hell of a lot better. Shit they are literally designed to do exactly that. Don't beat yourself up about that shit.

I'd suggest that you top thinking about sex and foreplay as being different things. Just because you put the condom on doesn't mean you gotta stick it in right away. Putting a condom on is a very unsexy thing and kills the mood. Get back in the grove a bit first.
>>
>>16797486
No the trauma is the fear of getting her pregnant. Like the fear became real after I ejaculated into her.
>>
How often do you masturbate? Too much ejaculation can cause ED due to low sexual energy.

Next time you have sex try this:
>Abstain from cumming for 3-4 days
>Tell your partner you want her to make you cum first so you can perform better
>have her give you bj or hj
>After you cum, start rubbing or eating out your girl
>while you do this have her jack you off your jack yourself off
>Should be able to get hard pretty fast from not cumming for a few days, or sometimes even stay hard after cumming
>You'll last way longer and have a strong erection too
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.