[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate and I get two kittens (one for her, one for me)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2689.jpg (290 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
290 KB, 1600x900
>roommate and I get two kittens (one for her, one for me) despite it being against our lease.
>Cats live with us for five months.
>the other day the landlord gave me a notice saying that they knew we had a cat and we had to get rid of them in three days.
>only way they could have known would be seeing my cat in the window. They're not loud.
>Trying to figure out a way to move somewhere cheap where I can keep my kitten. Find someone who can watch him until I do
>can't afford a deposit at this time.
>roommate suggests sending them out for two weeks, buying heavy curtains they can't get past, and sneaking them back in

Is this plan retarded? How can I possibly find an affordable place that allows cats? I live in Los Angeles if that helps at all.
>>
>>16793741
You got kittens without notifying your landlord? Not the best move. I wouldn't try to sneak them back in, as you'll probably be breaking a term on your lease.

That said, I'd see if family could take them while you get the funds to move. Kind of not a great idea to adopt a cat into a no-pet place in the first place.

Talk to your landlord. Maybe they'll give you more time to figure it out, or maybe you can work it out so that you can pay them a deposit for repairs if for some reason your cat destroys a carpet or something.
>>
You're risking being evicted by doing this. What's to stop your landlord coming and inspecting the property as is their right? Cats smell, and your landlord isn't stupid.
>>
Just look for a new place. Your landlord cannot evict you in 3 days. That shit takes months to do because it has to go through the courts.
>>
You don't live in Fullerton do you?
>>
Congrats on being a moron AND a bad pet owner at the same time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.