[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
long story, but have to get this out of my system

>21 year old virgin (by choice, I,m handsome)
>no dating experience, so oblivious to women
>meet cute girl in school
>had crush on her year back but she had a bf
>heard she broke up
>somehow i become alpha and talk to her
>good signs that she liked me (flirty, laughing)
>we went on a "date" after school
>i was the happiest guy alive after.
>hear from her ex-best friend that she is like that to every guy.
>everything goes downhill from here on out.
>hear she didn't even see it as a date and that she isn't looking for a relationship.
>she still acting flirty and showing signs of interest .
>fall into despair and nonstop pain.
>try to forget her by trying to date other women.
>meet cute japanese exchange student trough an language learning app.
>she seemed super nice so asked her to go eat
sushi together (she hasn't had it here yet).
>still think about the other girl all the time.
>meet the japanese girl, not super pretty but big eyes and looks really innocent and cute.
>eventually we hang out more often.
>don't even love or like her in any way, but only doing it to forget the other girl
>eventually i miss my last train so i sleep in her room (she lives alone)
>do everything with her despite not having any feelings for her
>she seemed like a virgin, but she took it pretty good so i thought she might use toys or whatever.
>(also she said she doesnt like japanese boys)
>eventually start liking her more because of her innocence and cuteness.
>I move out of the country for a few months
>still chat with her every day
>brag to my friends that i might be her first
>wanted to confirm it so i asked it casually.
>turns out she was with 3 other guys before me
>break down HARD
>this cute awkward girl i liked for her innocence had 3x more sex partners than me.
>can't stop thinking of the number 3
>feels like I had some weird bad dream
>>
can you stop being such a faggot?
>virgin by choice
>mad that other people have had sex
Girls can literally choose when they want sex whenver
>>
PART 2

The worst part is that i didn't even like her. I didn't ask her to be my girl before I left so i could still meet up with other chicks, now I can't stop thinking about her. I only started to like her because I hate this slutty shit world, and I was more into girls that had no experience so we could have them together for the first time. But now i have found out she already has 3x more experience than me I don't know what to do. I feel like she lied or cheated on me

pls help
>>
>>16793479
Stop idolising women retard. Guess what? Chicks fuck, they do it because we do it, it feels good. Go get laid and actually ask people out if you want to date them instead of doing it by proxy with their friends like you're in fucking high school. Having a break down because someone had sex is fucking abnormal anon. Sex is good enough as it is without you blowing it out of proportion and marking it some fantastical thing.
>21 year old virgin (by choice, I,m handsome)
Makes me think this is bait, either that or you're vain.
>>
>>16793494
I'm not mad, and to be honest I can't even think logically at the moment. Have this shit on my mind all the time right now. I'm just sad that she was my first and i was her 4th. I never thought she would be like this. like i don't even know anything about her.
>>
Jesus Christ who gives a shit, it's all trivial. Just fuck her and be done with it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.