[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want your guys' advice. > Brother committed suicide:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: wp_ss_20150717_0003.png (327 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150717_0003.png
327 KB, 480x800
So I want your guys' advice.
> Brother committed suicide: 2/3/16
> brother and i fucked
>brother tried to rape me the last time
>I dont know how to process this

has any of you dealt with this? How would you grieve?
>>
>>16792045

you male or female?

regardless the best you can do is deal with it on a personal level. your brother had his own demons to slay. maybe he did in the end. try to remember the positive times, or try not to remember him at all.
>>
We need the full story, anon.
>>
OP here
The full story would be:
>Brother and I are half blood brothers through our dad.
>Grew up in two seperate cities in Ohio.
>wern't around alot together through adolecents
>Brother is younger than I, but had "touched" me when we were kids. I rociprocated.
>I am a male.
> brother was closeted bi sexual
> I am gay, and open about it.
>brother randomly texts me last summer about wanting more in a sexual way
>I felt guilty, dirty, and bad about it.
> I let him into my apartment one time.
> we fuck
> next time I let him in at my new apartment while my room mate was at work, he wanted it and I couldn't do it anymore. I physically fought him off.
> we never spoke since 10 of 2015.
> I went off the deep end with moderate type 2 bi-polar and it caused me to go into behavioral health.
I feel so guilty about this.
My first thought was " thank god hes dead, now the secret can die with him".
>>
>>16792073
Honestly, I can only recommend therapy for this. It'd be better to have someone to talk to, senpai.
>>
>>16792073

woof. wow. did you ever watch buffy the vampire slayer?
>>
>>16792099
OP here,
My goal is to get back into community mental health, ( I as I have medicaid) and sign up for psycho-therapy.
I have so much baggage to process, and this just takes the cake.
>>
>>16792101
OP here...
Every last fucking episode... Including Angel.
>>
>>16792101
OP here:
Every last fucking episode...
including Angel
>>
>>16792111

then you might notice the parallels between you and your brother with Buffy And Faith.

both are essentially the same essence. in their case, you two came from your father, and were clearly intended to be gay. In their case, slayers.

both were given the same tools in life. you two, your families and even each other. in buffys case, they both had access to giles, her friends, etc.

yet when push came to shove and the big bad happened, you both reacted differently. something specific only to you gave you the ability to openly be gay and deal with that, face it head on, slay your demons if you will. you're the buffy. you did things you regret, but you moved on and implored your brother to as well.

but your brother, and faith, for whatever reason, could not handle their destinies, and when the big bad happened, they only got worse.

despite being almost the same person on some very basic level, at least in the beginning, you both came out entirely different. and one of you lived to tell the tale.
>>
>>16792116
>>16792123

also, you single?
>>
File: 1453234883948.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1453234883948.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>16792126

;_; pls resond
>>
>>16792073
Anon who's dick was bigger?
>>
>>16792169
op here
yes im single
>>
>>16792170
op here
i think i do... but he was taller
>>
Rejoice for he is no longer :)...
>>
>>16792073
Let the secret die. Be sad he died. Be glad he's gone.

It's too soon to feel much of anything other than trauma from his death. Your are not supposed to feel anything other than what you're comfortable with.
>>
>>16792854
op here
Your so right.
I need to grieve and move on. This IS a hard pill to swallow, but it can be done none the less.
I just have to take a deep breathe and grow from this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.