[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to introduce myself to girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: plshelp.png (133 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
plshelp.png
133 KB, 480x270
>Be me
>19, at CC
>Be in politics class
>There's a ultra QT girl who seems shy and I haven't seen her talk to anyone in class
>I'm shy too
>I'm seated at an angle and behind her on the other side of the room but in a way we can both see each other
>She'll look back towards me and sort of with peripheral vision
>We've made eye contact multiple times

I have no idea how to start talking to her or introduce myself and it's killing me. Don't even know her name either. Please help /adv/
>>
>>16789631

several options.

sit down next to her

>BUT WE HAVE ASSIGNED SEATS

the teacher wont notice

>BUT THE OTHER STUDENT WILL GET UPSET

pay him 20 bucks to pretend he wants to sit over there.

alternatively
>bump into her in the hall, like it was an accident
>apologize profusely, then say 'hey dont you have XX class with me?

respond accordingly. try to turn it to a quick conversation. ask about the material. if she likes it, push in that direction. its now you two with common itnerests. if she hates it, agree. now you both can rant about class together. etc.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.