[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: swag.jpg (19 KB, 325x420) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
19 KB, 325x420
>Be nice guy
>Meet girl
>Decide to ask her out
>Shy, but eventually work up the nerve to ask her out
>Go through dates with her
>Stay up late texting her
>Only kisses me on the third date
>Don't have sex with her
>She's holding that back
>Assume that she's a nice girl
>Says I'm her first kiss
>Wait, that was a lie
>Says first kiss was stolen from her by a guy she dated twice without her consent
>Shrug it off, give her the benefit of the doubt
>Keep on dating
>College starts
>We agree that finishing college is our first priority
>Eventually almost to home base with her
>She tells me that she doesn't want sex before marriage
>Intimates that she'd have pre-marital sex with a guy who committed to marrying her first
>Think about lying to her about my intentions
>Really wrestle with it
>Ultimately decide to be honest with her
>"Look, I think we're too young to get married, I want sex but I'm not going to lie to you about what I want in life right now. It's a big world and that seems like a rush."
>I fucking told you that I'm a NICE guy
>Don't end up having sex with her
>Eventually we break up
>Figure out that at the end she was cheating on me
>She fucked the guy she dated before me and the guys she dated after me
>She only didn't fuck me because she apparently picked me out as "husband material" so decided to fuck literally everyone but me unless I popped the question

Why should I ever trust a woman again?
>>
>>16789653

>i had one experience where a woman wasn't trustworthy
>just the one
>but fuck those 4.5 billion other females too, i bet they are the same

you act as if no man has ever done this to a woman. the reason you dont sympathize with the fact that it does is because you are a man. congrats, you have created an 'us vs. them' scenario.

thats like saying oyu cant ever believe a word anyone says because shes human so all humans are liars.

unfortunately we are. you've lied about many many things. should we ever trust you again? not completely. but on the casual level? sure.
>>
I enjoyed this, thanks. Greentext is becoming a lost art, please keep the flame alive.
>>
Most women are insane, be more discriminating in the future
>>
>>
>>16789653
Exactly, you don't trust them. Hell, even women in happy relationships will cheat. If it was just one woman, fair enough, but when you realize that you have been cheated on, your friends have been heated on, your dad has been cheated on that women can't be trusted.

Hell, married women have thrown themselves to me while posting how much they love their husbans on Facebook. It's a sad truth and I would love to be proven wrong but it is what it is.
>>
>>16789653
It sucks that this happened to you OP, but I don't see how you would benefit from conflating this one negative experience with an individual with half of the world's population. That's poor logic. From your post though, it sounds to me like you probably have problems of your own, so maybe you could benefit from not dating again. "Fuck Females" is the conclusion you've come to, you describe your relationship in stages based on how close you got to sex, self-describe as "NICE guy". HMMM.

Prostitution is also a pretty good option for the future.
>>
>>16789700
Kindly fuck off. Thanks!
>>
>>16789653

This is a good one. I was almost 3/4 through before I realized I'd read it before.
>>
>>16789720

You haven't read it before.
>>
>>16789653
ALPHA FUX BETA BUX
>>
>>16789793
Every day until you like it>>16789793
>>
>>16789718
Hmm, I could have worded that more kindly. If your story is true, I know you're hurt right now... But are you really going to let immaturity, resentment and bitterness overcome you? Are you just going to listen to the echo-chamber advice that you've baited? You can be better than this; it's up to you. Think of all the sweet untapped pussy you can get in the future. You know, if you get over your irrational distrust of all women.
>>
>>16789653
NUMBER NONE by Atmosphere in green text!!!!

Tbh listen to it

https://youtu.be/dItH-eCFBrA
>>
>>16789668
>4.5
>>
>>16789793
THIS OP

beta as hell, deciding to continue the relationship despite knowing she lied to you about the kissing.

continuing to take shit like this and you will no doubt continue running into shit females
>>
>>16789718
your posts radiate beta
>>
question

what is the problem with cheating? no bait. im kind of new to this in general so.
im not talking about abandoning your friends/relationships for others, but like, if its love then that person loves you for who you are, but maybe you suck at sex or something idk. help.
like i noticed clans in vidya gamez have the same mentality, i try to be friends with everyone and always end up the enemy. (i mean i simplified it here obv)
like who am i hurting this way?
and im not saying i would cheat on anyone ever (haha implying sex lol) but im just curious.
>>
>>16789653
>Why should I ever trust a woman again?
Because just as you claim to not be like the "average guy" neither is every girl the "average girl".

You don't want to trust women? Fine, I'm with you on that and I sure don't either. They're human and therefore a bunch of assholes. But if you're saying you'll never trust any individual again because she belongs to a group that some other asshole belonged to, well that just makes you stupid.
>>
>>16789718
>I don't like your answer
Then don't ask the question, you whiny bitch.
>>
You don't have to trust anybody. Just be prepared to live a lonely life.
>>
Don't. Humans aren't worth it. Just go with anime girls, like I do.
>>
>>16789677
There's something about it that communicates a story in a way unlike any other.
>>
>>16790462
>misery loves company
>>
>>16790485
>>16789677
Greentext is stupid and should stay lost. Nobody with an attention span wants to read half a fucking story. If you actually like this shit you may in fact be mentally deficient.
>>
>>16789720
you've read it before because it happened so many times
>>
>I'm an undesirable beta faggot who can't get girls
>it's the girls' fault!
>>
>>16790520
Being undesirable and unable to get anyone doesn't change the fact he was lied to and used. Nothing makes that shit okay, dumbass.

Pick your battles. You're arguing a stupid unrelated point.
>>
>Why should I ever trust a woman again?

Oh certainly - never ever listen to what a woman is SAYING to you. But you can definitely trust women to act the way that women act, and that's a perfectly fine basis for trusting someone.

Use your eyes, not your ears.
>>
>>16789653
Here we go again. You are not a nice guy, stop pretending to be. You're an asshole. Stop trying to make us actual nice guys look bad.
>>
File: opi sagaf.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
opi sagaf.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
>>16789668
This, op.
>>
>>16790410
Its a breach of trust, if sex is just an itch to scratch and monogomy isnt something you value, that is perfectly fine. However what is not fine is deceiving someone by not being up front with that kind of viewpoint. Monogomy and fidelity is the norm, hence breaching that for most is humiliating and insulting.

Its kind of like taking a loan from someone than once they come to collect say that you dont believe ownership of material possessions is legitimate and therefore wont be paying them back.
>>
>>16789668
All humans are liars
>>
>>16790520
Le cuck face
>>
>>16790410
i see.
>>
>>16792459
>>16790675
i meant to reply to this

nice nice
>>
SJW/BP mentality: if you're getting cheated, it's your fault.
Truly disgusting.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.