[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contemplating Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Sui.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sui.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
I hate myself so much, I have no self esteem. The person I'm closest to takes every chance she can get to jab at my self esteem.

I really hate everyone. That's part of what destroys me. Not only do I hate myself for the mistakes I've made but I feel like everyone is a piece of shit, and will just end up taking me for granted.

What do I do guys. I'm not in this life just to be around for myself, but everyone sucks.

Really leaves little hope for the future and dying seems so nice. I died once before and it was so peaceful. When I came back it was back to the bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 226x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 226x215
>I died once before and it was so peaceful. When I came back it was back to the bullshit

What
>>
I died, like my heart stopped for a minute.

It felt great.

Got brought back. Wasn't happy about it.
>>
>>16787567

>i hate myself

than take the time to be someone you'd like.

>i have no self esteem

self esteem comes from completing and experiencing positive things, like mastering an instrument, or an art, or simply finishing your hike. do more things and see them through and you will start to see what you are capable of.

>i really hate everyone

you have no reason to. maybe stop being a cunt.

>>will just end up taking me for granted

whats there to take for granted? you literally hate yourself and have no self esteem. to take some one for granted, there has to be something there worth appreciating that gets ignored. if you have nothing worth appreciating (hence why you hate yourself) how can they take you for granted.

>everyone sucks

sounds like you see the worst in people because you refuse to find anything good in yourself.

either get your shit together and make a life worth living, or stop whining.
>>
Have you considered seeing mental health professionals?

They can help with the suicidality, the depression, and the self-esteem, and help you take steps to improve your life. You don't have to do this alone and you don't have to do it blind.
>>
When I have a relationship (romantic or non romantic) I always try my best to be good to them. Things go on for a while and I always end up being treated like I'm just easily disposable.

I hate myself because I ruined the one person that didn't do that to me with drugs.

Haven't had any luck since. I it just makes me feel like everyone just wants to take and that no one wants to go out of their way to care for another person if it doesn't somehow benefit them in the immediate short term.
>>
>>16787601
Still working on getting insurance for that. Poor as fuck. I have been wondering if it's even worth it. I mean, what are they going to do? Put me on a medication that makes me forget that everyone is such a selfish ass?
>>
>>16787648
there are good and amazing people out there. if you cant find anyone, be that person yourself.

untill i started lost everything i thought things have a value, no they dont, and the potential you hold as a person is infinite. find someone who you can lay all your thoughts and doubts on, and if you cant, face them directly. you have one life - you either live or die, and doing nothing is the essence of death.
>>
>>16787985
oh okay, nice post
>i started lost"

fucking hell, this is what happens when you switch between your thoughts randomly
>>
>>16787567
Go check yourself for depression. If you don't have it try to improve yourself like find hobby, learn something etc
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.