[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one recover from 3 years of daily pot use? Its only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 8ca.jpg (28 KB, 367x306) Image search: [Google]
8ca.jpg
28 KB, 367x306
How does one recover from 3 years of daily pot use?

Its only been 2 days since I stopped but I feel terrible. My mind just feels completely blank and I have no desire or interest to do anything other than fap and go buy more weed.

It took me two hours to get out of bed this morning, while normally I get out of bed as soon as I wake up to go smoke a joint.
>>
>>16786979

Im in a similar boat, Day 3 going strong.

I meditate every night. I worked out every morning since sweating it out will get the THC out of the system faster and thus lessen the cravings.

You need a lot of willpower and an activity in which you can focus all your concentration so you don't get tempted into smoking.

Drinks lots of water too bro.

Visit /detox/ for more support

Good luck
>>
>>16786979
It takes a few weeks to a few months to get better, i wont say you'll recover 100%, i sure didnt but that hazyness will disapear
>>
"Pots not even dangerous. It has so many medicinal uses"
>That you don't even need it for.

I'm the youngest of 4 brothers and sisters, and I'm the only one who doesn't smoke pot. I also have more money and better health than any of them. Not trying to rag on you OP, but seriously, you should not be a pothead. I think it should be legalized, and I don't think it's as dangerous as cigarettes or alcohol, but it's still a vice, yet it's the only vice that people so devoutly celebrate and idolize. Don't dive so deeply into a vice, it's not healthy and wastes money. Daily for three years? Imagine how much gas/groceries/bill payments that could have paid for. Probably could have had a nice vacation to Europe, maybe met a nice beautiful Slovenian girl.

Anyway, good luck OP.
>>
File: house-party-2.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
house-party-2.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>16787035

Agreed with everything but

>it's the only vice that people so devoutly celebrate and idolize

Seriously?
>>
>>16787045
I know beer is more popular, but it isn't worshiped like pot. How often do people put 'beer' in their screen names? How often do you see people with jewelry/bandanas/tattoos/whatever for cigarettes?

Beer at a party is just for a means to an end -- the feeling of being intoxicated. They aren't devoted to it. They don't idolize beer, or else they would be drinking some amazing german beer instead of whatever the cheapest, non piss-tasting beer is on sale that weekend.
>>
>>16787064

Its already legal, there doesnt need to be a beer 'movement' like there is for weed. If alcohol was illegal you can bet your ass there would be people parading in the streets with mug hats and budd light bandannas (let alone these things already exist..)

And alcohol is idolized and worshipped. Ever been out on Saint Patrick's day? It seems like every American holiday is just an excuse to get fucking wasted. 4/20 is the only pot holiday.

There are way more alcoholics in this world then potheads.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.