[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dated a 15 year old girl online at 19 >few months until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1454915696525.jpg (71 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1454915696525.jpg
71 KB, 500x425
>dated a 15 year old girl online at 19
>few months until she turns 17
>she's not actually that far (2 hr flight), it was just the age thing keeping us apart

When is a good time to visit her? Is it really that wise to wait until shes 18?
>>
>>16786243
I was the girl in this scenario once. BF flew cross country to take me to prom when I was ~16, he was 20. He stayed in our basement apartment and my parents "forbade" me from going downstairs. If you're looking to fuck her, make sure she has cool parents. Mine were like "we'll call the cops" but I know them and I knew they wouldn't, and they probably expected it to happen.

In my experience, my best advice is to not go behind her parent's back. Don't randomly show up and take their daughter without meeting them.

If sex isn't the reason you're waiting, then I think you should meet ASAP as long as she's ready :)
>>
>>16786269
Well fuck, I wasn't planning on meeting her parents. She's got very traditional Asian parents too so I'd worry for my safety. If it's necessary, how should we/I/my gf approach introducing me to her parents? I first met her in a vidya game when she was 13 for gods sake.
>>
>>16786275
Not the girl you're responding to, but you actually thought you could fly all that way and not meet her parents? Where did you think you were going to stay? Where did you think you were going to meet her and see her?
>>
>>16786279
If I must meet her parents I'd think it's best for me to wait until shes 18 then so she's legally an adult. I don't know, I was actually going to rent a holiday home near the beach for us to stay in or go camping with her (I'm a huge outdoors guy).
>>
>>16786275
If you have any reason to believe they'd actually call the cops on you, I'd just wait another year until she's legal. I wouldn't mess around with that.

If you've been together that long I think it's safe for her to open up about it. She should tell her parents and be open about it before you go there, and then just have the awkward "hi, I'm anon and your daughter is pretty cool" dinner when you go. Unless they're the "you can't date til you're married" type parents, that should suffice.

I met mine in a vidya game when I was 13 too. Seems pretty common nowadays
>>
>>16786290
There's the language barrier too with her parents, they speak barely any English. Fuck. What do.
>>
>>16786302
Damn dude. You're pretty boned.

I still say she should just tell her parents. Unless she really thinks they'll like cut off her phone or something that would limit her contact with you, I don't think she has much to lose. It's really on her. She can communicate with them in a way they'll understand. From where you are, I don't think there is much you can do yourself other than see what your gf thinks is best.

And I mean, I guess she could always lie to them and go camping with you, but I really don't think that's a great idea.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.