[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw obsessed with manletism I always feel like I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: married with children manlet.jpg (2 MB, 2343x2951) Image search: [Google]
married with children manlet.jpg
2 MB, 2343x2951
>tfw obsessed with manletism

I always feel like I have a low self-esteem because I'm 5'7". Is it really so bad to get that leg lengthening surgery if you had the money and felt it would actually make you happier?
>>
>>16783029
it won't, don't do it and get over it.

You're acting like a woman.
>>
>>16783029
When you imagine yourself two inches taller, are things really that different for you?
>>
File: the manlet.jpg (43 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
the manlet.jpg
43 KB, 604x451
>>16783032
>>16783034
The problem is I know too much. I've read too much. I've heard women in public openly discussing it, I know it directly influences your quality of life. In every aspect. Our developed society has for the most part gotten past racial differences and sexism, but it's still pretty discriminatory against short people.

Pretty much all of the richest people in the world are over 6' tall (which makes the majority of them statistical outliers from the rest of the world). Part of evolution is how our ancestors become taller than the neanderthals, it became a fundamental point of sexual attraction in order to create the species as it is now. All the dating analysis universally trends towards 6'2"+ men pretty much having their pick of 95%+ of the dating pool, and the pool continuously diminishing into practically nothing of sexual availability to mean who would be categorized as dwarfs. The trend just continues today, even more pronounced ever since the sexual revolution and progress of feminism allowed women to freely objectify men in media just as men did for decades. And what you get is movies full of 6'+ hunks like magic mike filling up theaters and selling blurays, data from dating sites clearly pointing at all women practically filtering out short men, essentially depending on how desperate they are or willing to settle for less than their ideal.

the way i see it any gain of height would drastically increase my quality of life. i'm not kidding when I say i'm obsessed.
>>
>>16783046
Im 5'7 and for a long time was upset that my height was unattractive as shit. And guess what it is. A lot of women wouldn't pay any sort of attention to me. That was until I met my current gf. She is 5'10 and told me that she would never in a million years date a guy shorter than her, but said something just clicked between us and that it doesn't matter anymore. Because of this I am no longer upset or ashamed of my height, because it goes to show there are actually people out there who don't care.
>>
>>16783029
My bf is maybe 5 ft 6 but he has a large penis. But he is also violent. Extremely angry. Has been arrested for DV twice. I wonder if his being short makes him so angryz
>>
>>16783046
Your obsession is dangerous.
I had plastic surgery for these reasons and I regret it now.
Men like it but plastic surgeons are the scum of the earth.

When your procedure goes foul and you are too broke to fix it and crying every day your surgeon will be on a yacht you helped pay for not giving two craps
>>
>>16783029
I'm 5'5 bruh, got a solid gf, good work relationships and great friends.

Just dont act like your height
>>
>>16784144
Beat on women to make you seem taller
>>
>>16783046

>Pretty much all of the richest people in the world are over 6' tall

wrong. e.g. Daniel Radcliffe and Mark Wahlberg
, they are pretty short too.
>>
>>16784226
Tom cruise is 5'7"
>>
File: tom cruise burj khalifa.jpg (307 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise burj khalifa.jpg
307 KB, 1024x1365
>>16784226
watching boogie nights again tonight.

sometimes I need some Tom Cruise, Hardy and Wahlberg flicks to make me feel good about being a manlet. sometimes I forget that even a short man can be a sexy symbol or a celebrity.
>>
As a 5'3" woman, a 5'7" man sounds like a nice height for a partner. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>16784390
girls I've been with in the past have mostly been around your size.

i guess part of my insecurity stems from thinking she'll always be checking out taller guys or something.
>>
>>16784484
She will. And she'll also check out men with more muscles and better faces, just like you'll check out women with better asses and tits. It's a fact of life that there will always be someone more attractive than you/your SO.

Fact is, there are so many variables that would give you a better quality of life if they were raised, some that you can control, some that you can't. If you had a better face, a more athletic body, if you were taller, richer, smarter, had a bigger cock.. there are so many things that COULD be better, fixating on it is pointless.

I know this post comes off as kind of cynical, but I am not trying to crush your confidence. You have to be realistic and accept the cards you were dealt, but just because things COULD be better is no reason to be miserable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.