[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl gave me her phone number at a party. She's really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: God Bless America.jpg (641 KB, 3532x1987) Image search: [Google]
God Bless America.jpg
641 KB, 3532x1987
A girl gave me her phone number at a party. She's really hot, and I would be astounded if she were actually interested in me, but I also have really low self-esteem so maybe I'm just more attractive than I thought I was. Should I text her? If so, what should I say?
>>
How do you even know its her number?

texting his beta, just call her and see whats up, ask her on a date, fastest way to know if she's intersted

ez pz
>>
If she gave you her number she's interested. have some confidence dude.

I would recommend texting her first, say

"Hey it's Nick, we met at the party last week"

If she responds she is still interested, if not move on.

If she responds and she's interested she'll probably say something like "heyy"

Then you have the go ahead to say "What are you up to? Free to talk on the phone for a bit?"

Then call her and ask her about herself, but don't be boring. Be genuinely interested in her.

remember FORD: Family, Occupation, recreation, dreams. That's what you talk about.
>>
>>16781779
Forgot to add that after you make some small talk on the phone ask her to meet up for a date that night or as soon as possible.
>>
>>16781770
>>16781779
Is it really a good idea to call her? I feel like that would be kind of off-putting. We're both in college, and I don't think that's what the kids are doing these days
>>
>>16781779
Wow there's actually an acronym for pick ups.
>>
>>16781784
Bro tonnes of people are like you texting, how many actually call her. It's not rocket science
>>
>>16781804
Are they not calling her because they're pussies or because it would be weird if they did?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.