[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong of me to think that little lies being told often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452698052934.jpg (397 KB, 699x491) Image search: [Google]
1452698052934.jpg
397 KB, 699x491
Is it wrong of me to think that little lies being told often (weekly, maybe more) is enough to kill a long-term LDR?
>>
>>16779238
Only if she realize that you are lying, if not, it's all good.
>>
>>16779342
It's the other way around. I caught her in a lie. She hadn't replied to my text in awhile and I saw she was online on Facebook. She claimed her phone was on lock and she left Facebook open, but I went on her account and saw she searched two guys. So I called and asked if she was lying and she kept saying no, told her I saw she searched two guys and she got all pissed off that I went on her account although we both told each other our passwords close to a year ago because we had nothing to hide. I'm under the impression that lying about anything in an LDR is completely shitty since its a relationship built completely on trust and perseverance. I couldn't care less that they were guys, they could have even been females she was searching, but the fact of the matter is she got caught in a lie and claimed otherwise until I had proof.

We haven't talked in two days now and she changed her password.
>>
>>16779238
>>16779389
It's completely unacceptable to lie about anything in a relationship. I would break up with my bf if I found out he was on Facebook and searched up some girls and lied to me about it. Same as you, its not the searching up the opposite sex. It's just the lying. I hate liars so much.
>>
>>16779389
Judging from this behaviour, those are massive signs that she's interested in other men, has lost interest in you, or potentially done stuff with them.

If I were you, I would honestly start going about emotionally coming to terms to cut the relationship, while you're in the position to take the high ground.

You'll feel better being the one to end the relationship rather than the one being ended with. ESPECIALLY considering the behaviour above, because your mind will focus on that.

This isn't me trolling, this is what's going to happen. You know it yourself, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to explain that scenario in detail.
>>
>>16779389
>and she changed her password.
Major red flag.

There is, or there is going to be, some shit going on.
>>
It's enough to kill any relationship, LDR or not. There's no good reason to lie. Two people are supposed to be committed and have open communication, and if you're being sneaky and lying about stupid little things, then what's the point of being together? The only reason to lie is because you feel guilty for some reason about the truth. Hopefully it's for something stupid, but most times it's because you know you're doing something wrong and you don't want the other person to find out.
>>
>>16779408
>>16779428
>>16779429
>>16779441
Thanks guys, I'm glad I got some reinforcement rather than "You shouldn't have been going on her account in the first place" etc. This is basically where I'm at, and I told her that night after she tried to justify it, that little lies = big lies and that if she doesn't trust me with her account and wants to change her pw that's fine because I don't trust her, and that its over. She hasn't tried to talk to me since but hasn't changed her profile picture from us. I love her but I can't deal with lying.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.