[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF and I broke up two weeks ago >She basically told me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: snek.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>GF and I broke up two weeks ago
>She basically told me she was falling out of love
>Dumped me, and then ended up with a new guy in 3 days, and then moved halfway across the state
>Haven't spoken to her since
>She just called me out of the blue tonight, and left a message telling me that "she is okay and not to worry about her"
>I tried calling back but no answer, sent me to voicemail after 2 rings
>Left her a message saying that I'm glad shes fine, but that I essentially fucking hate her because after everything we went through she just tossed me like trash, and that I hope she has a good life and to not speak to me again

Funny thing is, in the voicemail she left, it sounded like she was the opposite of fine. After 3 years with her, I can tell when she is at her breaking point, and it was really obvious on the voicemail. No idea whats going on with her, in this new place with this guy, but not really sure I care. I was just starting to mentally get over things, why did she feel the need to call me like that?

She didn't even wonder how I was doing when she texted me back, just told me not to worry about her. No consideration about me at all. Is she fucking toying with me or something? I'm so goddamn confused.
>>
Why the fuck did you even call back

Dude you need to learn when you're getting played. She called because she's trying to fuck with you to feel better about herself. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16777401
She didn't even pick up so it doesn't matter, Its not like I'm sitting here trying to contact here over and over. She hasn't even tried talking to me since.

If she is trying to play me to feel better, for what fucking purpose? She never behaved like that before.
>>
>>16777413
>She didn't even pick up so it doesn't matter
No, it does. You don't get to just wave it off like some Jedi mind trick. I know you did something stupid and I'm calling you out on it.

>for what fucking purpose?
>to feel better
I don't think you're even listening to yourself. I guess there's no hope that you'll hear me either.

I'm leaving this to warn other anons away from wasting their time. They're not going to tell you anything different anyway.
>>
>>16777418
You're being a dumbass. Fuck off, OP did nothing wrong
>>
>>16777401
/thread.

She wanted attention, you gave it to her, give her no more. Don't say anything.

Leave this bitch alone and never speak to her again. Good luck bro.
>>
>>16777418
Damn OP really fucking pissed you off bruh. He even went out of his way to tell her not to contact him again, and that he hated her.

What in the fuck got you so salty?
>>
>>16777401
this

>so now that I left you and we're not fucking anymore, please still keep giving me attention kthxbye
>>
>>16777413
Gril here

YO GOT PLAYED BOIIIIIIII
>>
>LMA0 YOU CALLED BACK YOU GOT PLAYEEEEED

top zozzle op
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.