[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking a girl out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 250x250
There are 3 people in my AP Spanish class, one of them is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I want to ask her out but I'm afraid she'll say no and then the rest of the school year will be awkward since I sit right next to her.
>>
just man up and tell her you're into her, better than thinking what would of happened if you did
>>
>>16776605

>really liked girl in high school
>basically perfect for each other
>too beta to do anything, unsure if she liked me too
>now that i'm older i realize she totally did
>she's been in a relationship ever since
>tfw you blew your chance

Just fucking do it bruh. Either she likes you and that's great or she doesn't and you can move on.
>>
>>16776605
Just be careful to not put her on a pedestal. It's easier to talk to someone when you're not frothing over them.

As for talking to her, bring up something about class. Notes, a test, something like that. Starting is always the hardest part.
>>
>>16776605

Well, two choices:

1. Be awkward as fuck the entire semester because you want her and are afraid to ask.

2. Be awkward for a couple days when you ask her out, get rejected, get closure on the issue, and both of you forget about it.

Jesus, some of you fuckers on here stress more about asking a girl out for coffee than others do about asking one to marry them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.