[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crush on a coworker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1449366750165.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2992) Image search: [Google]
1449366750165.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2992
I asked this the other day, but since it's the weekend and some of the 9-5 crowd might be around, I'm going to ask again - I have a crush on a coworker.

The thing is, it's not going anywhere, no matter what - she just had a kid and is with her boyfriend. I have a small inkling she's a little interested, but I'd chalk it up to hormones. We've gone drinking together, she invited me to lunch yesterday, etc. She's seemed to pay me a lot of attention since I wrote her a nice Christmas card, which she's talked about multiple times.

Anyways, what I want to do is put a stop to this quickly, because having a crush on her is a waste for me. Ideas?
>>
>>16775738
If she is willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you. If by some chance you were to get with her, what would you have then? A cheating mother who will probably become a single mother when this becomes knowledge to her boyfriend/husband. She'll probably put him on for child support, and if you get her pregnant she'll do the same to your dumb ass.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but the only way to get over a crush is to replace the thoughts of an idealized relationship in your head with thoughts which are a much more realistic interpretation of how the situation will unfold, and to decide that you want no part in it.
>>
>>16775757

I'm aware of this, I want no part in it already, but that doesn't stop the instinct I have to flirt with her or whatever. I have zero desire to have her cheat on her boyfriend or anything.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.