[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help. Please don't judge me, serious replies only. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (214 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 640x1136
Help. Please don't judge me, serious replies only. I am fearing...
I fucked up. Some girl on Twitter was asking for domiatrix services. (I like that shit). I sent her a message asking, and she reversed my request and threatened she is going to send our conversation to all of my contacts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She requested £25 to be sent to her email via Amazon Gift card. So I did.
I have the receipts and pictures of our conversation.
I'm stupid that I was using personal accounts, but she has access to my family photos and friends.
What I've done: I've reported it to Twitter. I deactivated my Facebook, blocked my Twitter, and changed all of my legal name on my social media.
Somebody that can help and counsel me, please help!
>>
It's unfortunate, but it's done now. Just use the experience as an important lesson on how to conduct things in the future. "She" probably does this to many people many times everyday, so try not to think that it's you personally that's being targeted.
>>
this is called extortion and you should find out her physical location and notify the police, or your own location - as they should be able to request from twitter her IP/physical location, and then they can notify the local authorities
>>
Dude sounds like you need to stop giving a shit about what your family think of you. So what she leaks the conversation to people you know irl. They find out and what? Stop talking to you? They judge you? For what, being a human being experiencing life for the first time. Just like them. I'm sure if you dig deep enough you'll find some nasty shit in there too. I mean fuck so what you like it when a chick screams unsettling shit at you and kicks you around, Dog bowls are cool I guess, but you're an adult now (I hope) you're entitled to your life. If they only care enough about you to insult you maybe it's best to cut them out. Worse case scenario you're out that 100 bucks they shell out every Christmas they send because they didn't know they could go to a sex store, close their eyes ,spin around and point, and you'd have been happy with what ever was in that neatly wrapped dildo shaped box. Bottom-line people who care stick around no matter what.
>>
Thank you guys. Yeah I don't know how to go about reporting it to the police anyway.

Thank you. This has been a learning curve. I hope I can build the courage to stand against the insults if 'she' releases it.
>>
>>16774442
Oh I'd have mentioned it earlier but yeah you could always see a lawyer; but you would need proof the person you talked was indeed the person that you think it is aka a real traceable human being to pin the blackmail charges on. So basically you'd have to batman who the actual person you're talking is have a way to find them physically and serve them their papers. Yes you could go through all that and take out one shitty human being out but on the other hand you could own up to it and consider yourself lucky it was only 30-35 usd. Look either way its a win win. You lose those sand castle people in your life or you sue the shit out of the other person. It's easy to keep legal matters hush hush if don't say much in court.
>>
>>16774406

Is that the person in the OP image?
>>
Yeah that's the person in the OP Image
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.