[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a girl who was very unjust to me. We were close, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Sternin.jpg (48 KB, 380x233) Image search: [Google]
Sternin.jpg
48 KB, 380x233
There was a girl who was very unjust to me. We were close, but ended with a spectacular falling out. After this falling out, she went around telling everyone that her entire motivation for the event was to get me to commit suicide. I've talked with counselors about her, but to no avail, so that really isn't a solution in this instance. How can I forget about someone I cared about doing her utmost to nudge me into suicide? It's a deep wound which won't heal.
>>
It's clear that she's got a real nasty streak in her, and this probably won't be the last time in her life that she does something fucking terrible. Most people would never say something like that no matter how angry they were. You might not have fully understood what kind of person she was in the earlier stages of your friendship/relationship, but now that you've seen this side of her, surely you can understand that you're lucky to have her out of your life.

When someone deliberately tries to hurt you, it's always going to shake you up and make you question things. But in this case, it sounds like she's a legitimately bad, spiteful person, and you should try not to take her malice to heart. It's a symptom of her own disease, not an indicator of something that's wrong with you.
>>
>>16772541

...Yeah, you're going to have to go ahead and tell us the full story on this one.
>>
>>16772541
You could try killing yourself.
>>
She is a psychopat, she manipulated you to make you feel that she cared for you. I would take it as a lesson as to how deceiving a person can be. You do not need her to be happy.

There is nothing wrong with you. She is just an asshole.
>>
>>16772541
>How can I forget about someone I cared about doing her utmost to nudge me into suicide? It's a deep wound which won't heal.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but in most jurisdictions, attempting to drive someone to suicide is considered attempted murder. If you can get your hands on evidence of these things -what she did, and why she did it- you could press charges. That should help.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.