[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so universally unfunny? Seriously, is there an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: womyn.png (511 KB, 850x431) Image search: [Google]
womyn.png
511 KB, 850x431
Why are women so universally unfunny? Seriously, is there any science behind it?
Is it even possible to become a successful and respected female comedian?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-a0piyg_c
>>
>Is it even possible to become a successful and respected female comedian?

no
>>
>>16783115

because unfunny women can still get laid and have children, it isnt the same with men
>>
Most female comedy is just bitching with a smile or pretending to be dumb.

I went to the comedy fest in Hartford Ct a few years ago when Dave Chapelle returned after walking off stage at the past fest.

Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman both performed. All they talked about was muh abortion muh right to be a slut. The women ate it up, the men in the audience sat there with stone cold faces.

My gf hates Amy Schumer, but her sister loves her. Her older sister is the type of girl who wants Hillary in the white house because "I think it's time we have a female president" and constantly posts Beyonce quotes on twitter like she's a walking Goddess.
>>
>>16783115
Yeah, probably not.
Why not ask Tina Fey, Amy Schumer, Kristen Wig, Whoopi Goldberg, etc.?
>>
>>16783126
Ah okay that actually makes a lot of sense. Is it because women usually lead uninteresting lives, so anything that would be relatable wouldn't be funny to the opposite gender?
>>
>>16783129
But they're not funny. It's easy to become a respectable figure in the female community, by literally just being a female.
>>
>>16783115
Amy Poehler - wrote Parks and Recreation, very funny. Tina Fey - 30 Rock! Sisters, Bossy Pants.
>>
>>16783146

I can't stand Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.
>>
Because literally every joke they make revolves around "muh vagina" or "muh patriarchy", see Amy Schumer for example.
It's boring, predictable and just not funny.
>>
File: x ray.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
x ray.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1156
OP, I agree with you 100%.

By nature, women are not funny. It actually has the opposite effect on people when women try to be funny. It's cringey and unattractive. This video will further explain everything you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
What about Iliza Shlesinger? Honestly I find male comedians generally more funny, speaking statistically. Ralphie May sucks so much is not even funny :3
>>
>>16783214
Thanks for the video anon, really insightful stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.