[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexually confused batafag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
My friends tell me I have a feminine body
I have small feet and hands
Im almost hairless
And girls think I'm gay and unthreatening cute
Should I just become a trap
What do
>>
I'd fuck you.
>>
>>16779162
The truth is that different people are attracted to different things at different times. That's the truth in my experience.

Yeah, your body looks skinny and cute. But a LOT of women will fuck you. a lot of those same women will also fuck other men who look different than you. It's not a one size fits all, but we all do have our preferences. Plus, men and women will want different things based on their most recent experiences. Maybe a woman just had a bad experience with a meat head and wants to try you out to switch things ups.

Try and be the "you" and that makes you satisfied with being you. Then find a woman who likes you.
>>
Bro, do you even lift???
>>
>>16779162

with that pose you are making you might actually be in a closet
>>
Personally I perfer bears/chubby guys, most of my friends like ottermode. It's subjective really.
>>
>>16779465
This. Hell, I'd cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>16779465
What gender are you
>>
>>16779485
I am being my self
And it makes me look like a closet fag

And I do lift but it makes me look gayer
>>
>>16779162

>sexually confused
>And girls think I'm gay
>Should I just become a trap

You are gay! no straight man doubt his sexuality,. just get out of the closet, people will not be surprised anyway.
>>
>>16780049
I'm not gay and the title was a bad joke
>>
>>16780104
>I'm not gay
You could be though. Think about it.
>>
>>16780110
I don't get turned on by the mail figure
Isn't that enough
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.