[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (19 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19 KB, 303x166
Anyone here take ecstasy? Considering taking some for the first time but not sure if the high outweighs the risks. Is it dangerous?
>>
I've rolled at least five or six times. Got my MDMA from Finland, it was some of the best quality in the world at the time.

First of all, most MDMA in the US contains 0% MDMA. They tested over 200 samples of ecstasy at US music festivals and found that 90% of them contained 0% MDMA, and less than 2% of the samples were pure. The rest were cut with different chemicals or were different drugs all together like MDA or 2cb (2cb is the shit though)

It's dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Follow these tips and you'll be fine.

KNOW YOUR DOSE:

Get a milligram scale. This is a necessity as MDMA is taken in such small doses, a huge dose will look like nothing to the untrained eye.

I wouldn't recommend taking more than 100 MG for your first time.

DRINK WATER
During the roll you'll feel very hot and sweaty, and want to move around a lot. You have to drink a lot of water. Have four-five water bottles handy.

TAKE VITAMINS:
Many people grind their teeth on ecstasy, or chew on their cheeks or tongue. To counter this take magnesium supplements. Also take a lot of vitamin C. drink orange juice beforehand, lots of it.

After the roll you'll feel very depressed and sometimes suicidal. Smoke a lot of weed, take 5-HTP supplements, exercise, and you'll be fine in a few days.

After you take ecstasy, you shouldn't do it again for at least a month. AT LEAST. I would recommend three months.

Using it multiple times within a month can lead to brain damage.

and most of important of all:

TEST IT. If you're getting your MDMA from a source that isn't on the dark net market where you can view customer reviews, you need to test it to make sure it's real. It's not uncommon for people to sell other drugs and say it's ecstasy. Buy a test kit and make sure what you're taking is really what you want to take.

If you can't verify it's real, or don't have a milligram scale, you shouldn't take it.
>>
I used to take it all the time. It's fun, but maybe a little too fun. We used to roll at work overnight then roll all day and roll more the next night at work. When you come down it sucks, you're moody and irritable and just wanna be left alone. However you can't sleep so you take more ecstacy.

Anyway, it's fun to try a few times, but don't make it a habit. If you're gonna roll then you should do it with a ladyfriend who is down to fuck. Throw on some music and you won't even notice the time fly by.

Also drink water but not excessive amounts
>>
>>16775895

>dark net market

I really want to give this a try, I want to try LSD and any local dealer I can find is just selling Chinese research chemicals on blotter paper and calling it LSD.

Is it actually safe and secure? I just can't imagine buying illegal drugs online and having them shipped to my house, but I'm an oldfag
>>
>>16775917
I'm not him and i only did it once (bought and ounce of shake for like $35) but my experience with dnm was positive. You want to find a good vendor though amd only buy domestic
>>
>>16775895
With everything you have to do here, is it even worth it?
>>
yeah. First time I tried it I cried and felt nervous then it "set in" and I was like wooo... heh... and talkative and FUCK. wouldn't realize i was rubbing a wall until someone pointed it out. Since then, any "good" molli or x i've done has been pretty cool. you'll be goofy but it oh well. Fuck i wanna do some now
>>
>>16775936
Well i always say everyone needs to fuck on ecstacy at least once
>>
>>16775936
that guy went into a lot of detail (which is helpful) but trust me it's not that complicated.. get a regular dose, be around chill people, drink water, maybe have something to chew on.. and keep your next day open you'll be tired haha
>>
i never felt depressed or suicidal after a roll, just a little "weird" almost 24 hours after i took it and started to eat but that's it, sometimes i had a "glow" after even.. but yeah a lot of people feel pretty shitty so idk
>>
>>16775954
Never suicidal for me but definitely moody and irritable. The comedown is real.
>>
>>16775967
are you >>16775895
>>
>>16775971
No I'm >>16775911
>>
>>16775975
darn
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.