[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he likes me? I'm totally lost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x630
So this is that Anon posted a thread about "how to get a guy I like".
This is the update:
>Go out for an event together. Supposed to be only the two heading their but in the last moment there was a third wheel,other friend get lost so asked us for help. She needs to goes their as soon as possible but he didn't show up yet,he texted me to give her the direction and let her go first,told me to stay and waiting for him. But finally she still goes with us.
>On the bus,as we was chatting he asked if i can put his camera in my bag,then i asked if he can keep my key chain in his pocket. He said if he keeps it it's his property. I told him if so his camera will gonna be mine. Then he says "what if you was mine?" I didn't see it coming so i said jokingly "it's okay I don't mind". Finally he said "everything needs time,slow it down" and then three of us both laughed.
>At the event i saw a thing for decorating really nice i like it. He said if i like it just buy it,I jokingly "buy it for me please" he took his money out and gave it to me,then gone to the centre to take some photos.
>>
Cont.

>He bring his camera around the loby taking pictures. I stayed with friends. Sometimes he got back and asked me to go around don't stay still bla bla. He repeated several times. Sometimes go back asked if I'm hungry. Even when i went to the toilet he didn't see me,go looking for me around,asking me where did i go lol.
>I went to the restaurant to buy foods (he asked if i can get some for him) then ring him to join me.
>The feel like we are a couple or at least had something going on.
>In the end he couldn't go back home with me because his cousin wanted them to have dinner together. He wants me to go with him but I have some business tomorrow morning i have to get up early so I can't stay there with them.
>Leaving with other friends.
>He asked me if I remember the way to go to bus stop.
>Walk me to the door,asked me second time if i do remember. Say goodbye and leave.
>Feeling good and happy and all.
>Assumed he felt the same.
>But he didn't text me from then.

He also texting on our group chat with friends on Facebook. He sometimes chatting to another girl (was my friends as well). Yesterday he asked this girl if she is in love with anyone. And tell him if she needs some help with the whole "love" thing. What the heck is it?
TL;DR: crush shows his interested in me as well but never text me. Texted other female friends frequently. What now?
>>
>>16773338
>What if you was mine
How black are you?
>>
>>16773363
>how black are you?
What do you mean?
>>
>>16773338
>>16773344
I don't know about the other thread, but it sounds like he's just playing around with both of you. Move on.
>>
>>16773373
"What if you was mine?" is a very "ghetto" thing to say, and similar things are often said by people that speak ebonics (typically uneducated black people). It's incorrect English.
>>
>>16773338
The hampster is moving in your brain this way because he wants it to. He'll text you when he feels like it.
>>
>>16773379
The girl on the bus and the girl he recently talking to are different. Plus the girl on the bus with us have a bf already.
>>
>>16773383
Oh I didn't even know it. But as it sounds,it means what if i was "his" but I don't know "his" what.
>>
>>16773384
But why? I'll go to his house this Monday with others to cook and have dinner together. It's gonna awkward.
>>
>>16773391
I didn't think the two were the same, so this bit of information doesn't matter. He sounds like he's just having fun with whoever, not really being serious.
>>
>>16773408
>But why?
So you'll spread your legs for him without him having to commit.
>>
>>16773410
But only when he texts other girls he being so flirty. Because that girl shows me her text with him once. But in the real life he seemed only care or stick around me. I don't know what is this. While he rarely text me first unless i did it. >>16773414
Nah I don't think so. This guy was not this kind. Because it's pretty obvious i like him. If he wants to sleep with me then all he needs to do is talking more with me. But he didn't.
>>
>>16773426
>But only when he texts other girls he being so flirty. Because that girl shows me her text with him once. But in the real life he seemed only care or stick around me. I don't know what is this. While he rarely text me first unless i did it.
Again, this doesn't matter. It's pretty obvious what he's trying to do.

>This guy was not this kind.
How do you know?

>Because it's pretty obvious i like him. If he wants to sleep with me then all he needs to do is talking more with me. But he didn't.
If you're that easy, and not much of a challenge, he probably lost interest.
>>
>>16773439
>Again, this doesn't matter. It's pretty obvious what he's trying to do.
No I don't think so. If he's trying to do it,shouldn't he supposed to intimidating with me more? He didn't do it,much.
>How do you know? Because i have a guy friend that first want to approach me and flirt with me and tried to sleep with me. I can feel it if a guy only want it.

>If you're that easy, and not much of a challenge, he probably lost interest.
So you're telling me that until now I'm not that easy so he still interested in me? Because he did show his interested the only thing he did not do is to texting me.
>>
>>16773456
Is English your first language? I don't mean to offend you, but I'm having trouble understanding some of what you're saying.
>>
>>16773465
No I'm not. Sorry for it
>>
>>16773476
No need to apologize, I was just curious.

>If he's trying to do it,shouldn't he supposed to intimidating with me more?
Do you mean interacting? Do you know what PUA techniques are? A lot of it involves pushing and pulling the person around. Right now, he's ignoring you (pushing you away) so that you'll sit there and think about why he's not texting. The intent is to get him stuck in your mind, making you more vulnerable to his charms. You're probably feeling a little upset and confused, which means it's working.
>>
>>16773485
>The intent is to get him stuck in your mind, making you more vulnerable to his charms. You're probably feeling a little upset and confused, which means it's working.

This incidentally is how Donald Trump's campaign is working.
>>
>>16773485
Oh shit I don't even I used the wrong word. God damn auto correct.
Anyway I don't know if he's playing games. But he's texting with other girl makes me crazy,especially she kinda close with me. We were friends for quite awhile I just don't know why and how we like each other and just figured it out until now. No surprised if he doesn't know what the hell is going on either.
>>
>>16773338
How old are you both?
>>
>>16773735
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.