[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gf I like a lot. We have been living together 5 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1454524798797.gif (510 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454524798797.gif
510 KB, 300x300
I have a gf I like a lot. We have been living together 5 years. I am 27 and she is 25. Her job takes her travelling some times, and I was wondering if any of you have some do's and don't for getting some poontang on the side.

I was thinking of maybe paying a friend of mine to be able to bring chicks to his apartment and pretend we're roommates. I'm also thinking of getting another phone i can use in order to give chicks a number.

I'm also contemplating making a fake fb profile. Is there a way I can get fake friends to make it seem legit?

These are the things and detail I need advice on. How can I pull this out without the trail leading back to my honey?
>>
Just because you didn't inb4 all the hate, imma hate on you.

You're a fucking asshole if you think it's a good idea to sneak around behind your girl's back and cheat. You must be seriously lacking in respect if you don't have the balls to just dump your girl before you go off fucking sloots. I mean I get it, who doesn't wanna fuck whoever they want and still have someone waiting for you when you lay your head down at night, but your efforts would be a lot more valuable if they were going to finding someone that will be okay with your lifestyle choice, rather than being spent on sneaking around and trying to be discrete.

>Tl;dr: you're an immature ass, grow some balls and dump your gf before you give her AIDS
>>
>>16766788
Man, that wasn't particularly helpful or what I asked.
>>
>>16766800
I think it was plenty helpful, nicely summed up what the rest of us think
>>
>How can I pull this out without the trail leading back to my honey?

You could just not do it. Or kill yourself. Both will work
>>
>>16766769
Here's a do and don't.

Don't.
>>
off yourself my friend
>>
successful bait to trigger moralfags, gj op :D
>>
>>16766788
this, tbqh fuccboi
>>
>>16767710
>successful
Yeah man, all 6 of those people were so mad and invested in the story.That was probably his best trolling attempt yet!
>>
>>16766769
OK, I'll help you since these faggots are completely clueless.

First of all, make sure you go to a different neighborhood than you usually go to. You do not want to risk meeting anyone who knows you while getting poon on the side.

The apartment is a good idea. Fucking chicks in your own home never works out. Your bitch will keep stuff there, and it always raises questions. And never give out your real number to these bitches. You got to treat cheating like a murder scene, with as little as possible pointing at you as a culprit.

Using a rubber might be a good idea, if you dont want stds you need to explain. But if your bitch travels a lot, you could gamble on her doing the same. As in, maybe she gave you the std and not some other ho.

All in all, if you can swing it you can have some fun. But it might be easier and cheaper to just get on craigslist and fuck a hooker there. We are men, we all need variation. I'm just telling you to not let it take over your life. There's no shame in laying a whore every once in a while. You fuck, you pay you leave.

Bitches you meet in bars will usually just lead to trouble.
>>
>>16766769
this is the type of shit that makes me lose faith in humanity. Seriously. I don't know how you are able to live with yourself, it's disgusting.

I hope she's cheating on you too and she gives you herpes. At least then the two of you would deserve each other.
>>
>>16768260
It's just a bit of fun. If OP needs to sow some wild oats, it doesn't mean he doesn't love his bitch.
>>
>>16766788
You're missing the point where she's already been getting her pussy eaten while away on work
>>
>>16768220
This is best advice. Also keep your phone and fb clean from any trail. Just like he said, think it through and plaj everything
>>
All these insecure moralcucks replying lol. Just because you couldnt keep your woman lusting for other cocks doesnt mean you have to shit up these threads
>>
>>16766769
OP, you're the definition of scum
I hope your girl finds out and throws your bitch as ass out
God damn I hate cheaters
>>
File: DOIT.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
DOIT.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>16766769
Lol, you'll get caught. No matter how hard you try guilt finds a way to make the evidence bubble to the surface.
>>
Shitty bait but kill yourself anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.