[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ Would it be smart to get a practice girlfriend? i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: a2qv33O_700b.jpg (78 KB, 700x648) Image search: [Google]
a2qv33O_700b.jpg
78 KB, 700x648
Hey /adv/ Would it be smart to get a practice girlfriend? i have a lot of 4-5/10 that like me, i've only had one kiss before and i when maybe i find someone that i really like i dont want to fuck it up.
if i did how would i keep it low profile, because i really dont want anyone to know that im dating some one just for practice and i dont want to hurt her feelings either.
what do?
>>
>>16765364
If you're hiding your 'practice girlfriend' then you're not really practising, are you? The point is to get the full girlfriend experience, and you can't get that if you've hidden the existence of your relationship.
>>
>>16765369
good point.
>>
File: 1443542525285.jpg (74 KB, 605x960) Image search: [Google]
1443542525285.jpg
74 KB, 605x960
>>16765364

no. if you dont genuinely like someone, dont date them. sure you dont want to fuck it up with someone good, but wouldnt you rather all your first big romantic experiences to be with someone you actually like?

that being siad, how do you expect to get a girl you actually like if you dont like 4s or 5s? the biggest issue here (other than the fact that you're just using people) is that you seem to think there is a manic pixie girl out there who's at least a 7 that will somehow fall in love with you, when only 4s or 5s seem to care at all.

>how would i keep it low profile

this is a stupid question. how would you hide it? by not doing anything in public. but i doubt your gf would want that. fat and ugly girls love to 'glomp' you in public to show off how happy they are that they can get a guy too. telling any girl you want to keep it a secret will just make them out you to everyone.

>i dont want to hurt her feelings

than dont date her
>>
>>16765375
And then if you're open with it and you break up with her, people are going to think you're an asshole, because you are.

And you're not going to get the full girlfriend experience unless you actually like her either. Which defeats the purpose of having a 'practice girlfriend'
>>
I'm in the same situation as you, OP. Figured I'd rather stay alone and inexperienced than date someone I don't like just for the sake of not being single. I'm under the impression that is someone really does like you, it's not that easy to fuck it up in one move.
>>
>>16765378
>>16765383
ty for the advice and not sugar coating it like pussies. This is 4chan after all.
>>
>>16765364
can you post a pic of a 4-5/10 girl?
>>
File: Capture.png (568 KB, 597x451) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
568 KB, 597x451
>>
>>16765428
only fat girls are below 5 in my book
>>
>>16765364
>Hey /adv/ Would it be smart to get a practice girlfriend?
No
>>16765364
>when maybe i find someone that i really like i dont want to fuck it up.
>if i did how would i keep it low profile, because i really dont want anyone to know that im dating some one just for practice and i dont want to hurt her feelings either.
Jesus Christ you are autistic.
If 5/10's are supposedly throwing themselves at you, why not just go on a couple of dates then break it off? that way you won't be getting someone to develop feelings for you and then hurting them.
>>
>>16765428

Wait... is this a girl?
>>
I had a practice girlfriend for 3 weeks. Learned how to do everythin and realized how easy it is to talk to girls at the cost of crushing someone's heart.
>>
>>16765428
Try not getting a practice gf whit a dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.