[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat--7399674633168108750.jpg (61 KB, 697x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--7399674633168108750.jpg
61 KB, 697x1136
I don't know what to do. When i was only about a month pregnant my boyfriend and father of my child told me that he cheated on me with his other baby mama. Now a year and a half later he has been telling me he loves me throughtout the whole time and it was the biggest mistake hes dver done meanshile he's living with his baby mama still. He calls me almost 2 times a day always tells me he loves me and everyone around saids he's not like that with her at all. He saids he's trying to get his shit together but hes still having relations with her obviously since they're living together. He saids he has love for her because thats his baby mama but he's in love with me. I love him but I just dont want to be in this situation anymore. I feel like the other woman, his lover, his side chick. What do i do?
>>
File: 1387775074918.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1387775074918.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>16758637

>What do i do?

Continue your life of mediocrity and stupidity. Your life is an episode of Jerry Springer and its a miracle you haven't wandered into traffic chasing a feather or gone blind staring at the sun for too long at this point.
>>
>>16758637
Why would you settle as a side-chick? You have a one year old who does not need to see his mother getting bested by his own dad. Furthermore you don't need to be with this guy just because he wants you. He sounds like a piece of shit if he thinks he deserves to be with you after cheated while you were pregnant. Stay single til your kids in preK and let that man be with his original family.
>>
>>16758637
Stay away from him.

He's already knocked you and another girl up. He blew you off and went to fuck her again. Now he wants to come back to you? That's hilarious.

In another year, he'd want her back. Hell, he might knock up a third girl if he hasn't already. The sooner you move on from him the fucking better off you'll be. People like that rarely change, enough to the point where you'd be a fool to waste your time, effort, and feelings and praying that it will work out.

I feel bad for you OP, but if you really take this guy back, you're just going to be hurting yourself all over again and you'll only have yourself to blame.
>>
Shits fucked.
>>
threesome, share resources between both families
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.