[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumbass sophomore snitched on my buddy for selling and got him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: cryingthugpepe.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
cryingthugpepe.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
Dumbass sophomore snitched on my buddy for selling and got him expelled. How can I fuck with him?
>>
Kill his hamster. All faggot sophomores have hamsters.
>>
>>16758544
Kek
>>
Make his life a living hell, OP. Go to sadism and animal abuse forums on Tor, they'll known better than any of us here how to fuck with someone.

If you're insistent on staying on the surface net, try /b/ or some milder sadism forum.

Or just get one of your other buddies to sell him sulfuric acid tabs instead of LSD tabs and tell him it's LSD. Do some research, depending on how far you're willing to fuck with him you can go anywhere from a light dosage that will cause him to need a doctor and thus inform his parents of his life choices (also scare the shit out of him), to brain damage, to paralysis, to death. Your call, OP.
>>
>>16758541
plant CP
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x362
>>16758678
>>
Nothing, your friend got what he had coming to him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.