[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical terms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
Make this quick please. I took 216 ritilan At 11:50 am. After the high, my fingers on my right had are sorta numb. My lower left stomach hurts a bit and I feel so fucking weird, my senses are multiplied. I hear everything. It's currently 5:57 and my tomach still hurts. Still hyper and lil less numbness. Hospital is a last case scenario since I have pot in my system and my parents would kick me out. I'm 18 5"10 and weighmaybe 155. My heart rate is normal from my perspective. My stomach hurts a good 2-3/10 pain.
>>
>>16758426
hospital isn't gonna ask you about pot in your system. You are the 1% of ritalin users who suffer those side effects. Bring it up with your doctor next time, for now just ride it out. ritalin goes through your system rather fast iirc.
>>
>>16758426
drink orange juice and acidic foods to de alkalize your system to pee out the stimmys faster, get some magnesium in you to help ease the shakes and relieve stress hormones, take an eccedrin (asprin and caffine), and get some B12 complex supplements to get some nutrients (get one with vitamin C, need them nutrients brah), and drink a powerade with some rum to get your electrolytes up.

Maybe take some L-Tyrosine too if you feel shitty tommorow to help with regenerating your neurochemicals. Dont take any MAOIs though or you might die from too much oxidase in your brain.

210 isnt that much, even for a lightwieght. Youre just tweaking. Smoke some weed too and pop a TINY bit of a downer if you feel really shitty. Also go read or do some homework and get adderall because ritalin sucks.

hope u feel better bb.
>>
>>16758517
also youll crash by 12 AM and pass out. Its going to be a wild ride but you wont need to go to the hospital. Just sleep it off and stay in a place with good vibes to ward off the psychosis.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.