[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What advice would you give to someone who is really paranoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: received_757123747652252.jpg (18 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
received_757123747652252.jpg
18 KB, 500x387
What advice would you give to someone who is really paranoid and always over thinking everything?
>>
>>16758082
Youre gonna die anyway
just chill
>>
The power of now by Eckhart tolle is a great book to help you separate over thinking from necessary thinking
It helps you clear your head and rationalise and helps you understand why you read so much into everything.
I thought it sounded lame and useless cause stuff like that never worked for me but this book really did, a year later and I've let go of so many things I'd thought myself into a corner with and haven't created any more problems due to overthinking and over analysing things/people.
Maybe give it a try. If you ever want the thinking to shut up a good question to ask yourself is "what will my next thought be?" you may feel stumped for some moments but at least you'll get a break from your head.
Also, next time you feel you are overthinking something you should allow the thoughts, try to separate your emotions from the situation and simply don't let the original thoughts escalate, don't feed anything negative etc
>>
D R U G S.

Pharmaceutical or otherwise.
>>
>>16758082
Write it down, then judge it.
Like, you found this piece of paper on the streets.
What would you think?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.