[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need easy money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: pile-of-cash2.gif (1 MB, 1394x1047) Image search: [Google]
pile-of-cash2.gif
1 MB, 1394x1047
College grad here, got a real job starting in April, need to pay the bills until then. I'm already driving for Lyft, but I want something to supplement that. What are some of the easiest/simplest ways to make money? I don't want to get an actual part time job anywhere, I'm not above labor but the less commitment I have to put in the better.

Essentially I'm very lazy and want money. Feel free to tell me not to be a bum but if you have actual ideas that'd be awesome too.

Also I'm a dude and I'm not gonna suck anyone off.
>>
I'd like to know it too.

I'm brazilian, started studying at one of the most expensive universities of the country and I'm totally dependent of my father's money.

I can't apply for a regular job for reasons, but I'd love to have my own money (even if it's not much).
>>
Get an easy, but too complicated for plebs skill.
Good starting points are web design, pc repair and tax preparation.
Use the Google machine for a good textbook or read the fuck out of documentation.
Get a book from library genesis.
Then lie lie lie about your background.
Avoid really popular or well connected people for your first few clients.
It's not really a big deal to screw up your first few jobs, as long as you can talk circles around people and don't serve thugs.
Sell services to plebs.

Source: I've been an IRS enrolled preparer for four years. It was enough for me to be a drug addict with no financial consequences my first three years of college.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.