[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if I can't love girls? I think it's disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 633x758
What do I do if I can't love girls? I think it's disgusting that they've all sucked dick and sent nude pictures to dudes before. I missed out on a lot of sex because I'm not good at talking. For guys to get laid it requires luck and waiting but women have the chance to fuck every single day. I literally can't love
>>
File: 1453850364097.png (316 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1453850364097.png
316 KB, 500x455
>>16757611
>requires luck
>>
>>16757611

>what do i do if i can't love girls?

get over it. whether its getting over the fact that you cant love them and finding a way too, forgetting over girls in general and just living your life without them.

are you of high moral fiber and have never had sex or sent a nude of yourself / wouldn't if soemone cared enough to ask? if yes, then perhaps you should seek out a highly religious wife.

if religion isn't why you consider it moral, than why do you?

and if not, why the double standard?
>>
>>16757625
I mean yeah I've sent and received nudes but it was really one with one or two girlfriends I mean most girls have fucked like 20 dudes sent nudes to a shit load of guys when they were younger and sucked strangers off
>>
>>16757635

so what you are saying is that you are superior to them because you sent LESS nudes?

why is your number appropriate but not theirs? is it simply because it is your number so you feel its right. kinda like how anyone less intelligent than you, even by a single point must be retarded?

this doesn't sound like a true moral issue to me. sounds like you are mad you cant get laid as often as you'd like so it must be because you are of superior morals :^)
>>
>>16757611
Find a woman in the eastern world. Its not that hard.
>>
>>16757635
That's bullshit.
Most girls haven't done it. Some did, yes, but most girls don't have sex with strangers or send nudes around randomly.
Change your habits in dating if that's all you can find.

Also, this >>16757642
>>
>>16757642
Not really you're retarded I think

Would you rather have a girl that only sent nudes to a long term bf or to 20 random people
>>
>>16757811
Most wouldn't care, but then they probably get more nudes than u, green eyes

Ps
Be careful treating women who are better at getting laid than you like they're inferior cause karmas a BITCH and you will get kucked.
>>
>>16757611
Oh, get over yourself. You're not some paladin in shining armor.

Also quit browsing r9k.
>>
>>16757611
>What do I do if I can't love girls?
Consider loving men instead, I guess?
>>
>>16757611
You make me sad face.

Be more alpha. Focus more on personality than looks. Tbh they all feel about the same in the dark.
>>
File: 1386819505540.jpg (73 KB, 366x436) Image search: [Google]
1386819505540.jpg
73 KB, 366x436
>>16757611

>I think it's disgusting that they've all sucked dick and sent nude pictures to dudes before

Get the fuck over it. People like sex, sex is fun. Women don't owe you purity and chastity. Yes, they have been sexually attracted to men that aren't you. Too bad. Either you get over it or never have sex.

>For guys to get laid it requires luck and waiting but women have the chance to fuck every single day

You seem to be under this illusion that being able to have sex means you do. For a great amount of men, luck and waiting aren't a factor. The same goes for women.

Just because a woman is attractive and can have sex any time she wants does not mean she will, its kind of a juvenile way of thinking about it, but overall you seem like a really juvenile person to begin with.

> I literally can't love

Well, too bad. Either you get over yourself or you spent your life alone. You aren't owed anything. You have to talk and socialize and gain trust and charm and kiss ass just like the rest of us. If you don't want to do that then look forward to spending a lot of money on hand lotion and cam sites.
>>
File: you're gay.jpg (18 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
you're gay.jpg
18 KB, 255x197
>op sees a pretty girl
>first thought is "what about the dicks she fucked and sucked? what's her cock count?"

I have some news for you OP. Embrace it and free yourself, your prison is self-inflicted.
>>
>>16758347
>Just because a woman is attractive and can have sex any time she wants does not mean she will, its kind of a juvenile way of thinking about it, but overall you seem like a really juvenile person to begin with.
>women never fuck around for fun and validation you ugly neckbeard >:C
>>
File: git gud.png (540 KB, 750x848) Image search: [Google]
git gud.png
540 KB, 750x848
>>16757611
>I missed out on a lot of sex because I'm not good at talking.
Dude getting girls requires effort and you're only mad because they aren't sucking your dick and sending nude pics to you.
>>
>>16758360

>women never fuck around for fun and validation you ugly neckbeard >:C

You're not too good at reading and comprehension are you.
>>
>>16758347
I'm on this guy's side. I don't really care how many people she's fucked as long as she's std free and clean. I sure as shit don't want a virgin girl since she wouldn't know what the fuck to do. Shut the fuck up, OP. Women like to bang too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.