[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 29y/o male. I've had 14 sexual partners, most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 380x365
I'm a 29y/o male. I've had 14 sexual partners, most friends with benefits NSA type deals. I've never paid for sex but once got a happy ending at a massage parlor.

On a Tindr like app a local chick hit me up and we both showed mutual "likes" whatever but I told her I'm just looking for friends not trying to date or be a part of any kids lives, ya know, cause I'm an asshole. So she's like she just wants someone to get drunk with and fuck and have some money thrown her way. I mean I've heard of old guys buying girls drinks and then just dropping cash for a blowjob and it's a go. I never experienced it and I'm kinda conflicted. Also I think I'm the settler and she's the reacher so as a settler the idea of paying seems bogus

Thoughts?
>>
>>16757252

dont go for it then. in my experience (as a hooker) when i say 'a little cash thrown my way' i mean at least 100 dollars.

if you're settling dont pay, but keep in mind as you get older casual sex gets harder.
>>
>>16757278

>but keep in mind as you get older casual sex gets harder.

Really? I didn't start really having sex until I turned 27.
>>
>>16757278
Yes. I do appreciate your 1st hand knowledge. it has been a few years for me and she asked that aswell. I didn't think about her trying to hustle me because I e never been confronted by money before. Dinner, dates etc sure.

I think I'll take your advice and not go through with it. As much as I want to slap her big titties around with my cock I think after it's over I'd just feel as unsatisfied and out whatever untold bill is looming over the bed. I mean I've had a chick better looking then her hop in her car, drive a couple hours, bring me weed, get me high for free, suck a mean dick and leave. multiple times. So any amount of money exchange seems like a poor power position.
>>
>>16757301

>Really

yes

>not for me

exceptions exist for every rule. however just becuase you started late does not mean its eaiser now than when you were younger.

there's also the 'donut hole' effect where its harder when you're younger cuz people have high standards, then you hit those middle years where everyone just wnats to bang, then you get older and gets harder.

trust me its harder to have casual sex at the age of 40 than it is at 29.
>>
>>16757310

yeah shes trying to reach hard here. generally this sort of thing is for really ugly guys or really old guys
>>
>>16757336
Yeah if she was out of my league gorgeous then let's make a deal sweet heart but this chick is nothing to write home about and has kids already
>>
>>16757429

yuck. dont blame you there. happy hunting bro.
>>
File: 1357156430885.jpg (41 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
1357156430885.jpg
41 KB, 466x350
>and have some money thrown her way

what's the old saying? Give em an inch and they'll take a mile? Never deal with gold diggers, especially the shameless ones. Zero tolerance policy.

>I'm the settler she's the reacher

not if you're paying you're not. If you were really the settler, she wouldn't have suggested it
>>
File: Maria-holic-2.gif (496 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
Maria-holic-2.gif
496 KB, 424x240
>>16757252
PAWGS PAWGS PAWGS PAWGS
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.