[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed hypochondriac here. I contemplate suicide quite often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1454229453130.jpg (33 KB, 360x504) Image search: [Google]
1454229453130.jpg
33 KB, 360x504
Depressed hypochondriac here.

I contemplate suicide quite often quite intently, but I shit myself anytime I think I'm going to die.

Can anyone explain why this happens?
>>
>>16756926
You're depressed and afraid of death.

It's not rocket science bruh
>>
>>16756926

>i think about suicide
>but death scares me

you're not suicidal. you see life as it currently is as 'sad' and becuase of the overuse of words like 'depression' and concepts like 'suicide' and all these edgy teens wnating to kill themselves, you think the only way your feelings are valid is if you're so sad that your right on the edge of taking youro wn life.

then when you realize you dont actually want to kill yourself, ur not sure how to handle that. because if you THINK about suicide you must really actually want to do it? right?

wrong. people have weird passing thoughts all day long. people who are way too sexually obsessed often get weird flashes of them having sex with gross people or people of the gender they arent attracted to, or grannys or little kids or dolphins. its just cuz their mind is on sex all the time and they connect it to whats in front of them.

you hate your life. so you assume you must want it to end. when in fact you just want it to change.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.