[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I met a girl and things kick off, naturally I should ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1454238043416.jpg (51 KB, 581x555) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454238043416.jpg
51 KB, 581x555
So, I met a girl and things kick off, naturally I should ask her out right?

Problem is I don't have the slightest idea what to do on a date. Where do we go? What do we do there? Are we supposed to hold hands or even kiss at the end of the date? Should I just go with the flow? I feel like it's gonna be really awkward

If it's of any help we're both kissless dateless 18 year old virgins.
>>
>>16756815
Man I just must be jaded from old age or something but I just can't help but chuckle at the trivial fucking shit teens stress over.

Look, is there anything you want to do, like try a new restaurant or café, see a new movie perhaps, maybe you like going to the arcade and think it's more fun going with someone else than alone. Shit is endless, anon. What do you want to do?
>>
I think it´s a valid thing to stress about.

I´d just go with the flow and if you´re both on the same boat regarding dating experience she must be just as nervous as you.

Instead of letting the situation ruin the night, use it to your advantage. Joke about it and bring the obvious to the forefront so it can be addressed, laughed at and then you guys can have fun the rest of the evening.
>>
the whole touching thing isn't realy as necessary as I always thought.
>it's more about the connection you have when you're talking to eachother.
apparently that's what girls and women are way more into.
a very great tip I want to give to all guys, is:
>do 'the touching' in a protective matter. when you let her first through a door put your hand on her back 'guiding her'. or pull her towards you if someone has to pass by.
it's these things that women find very attractive!

and yes what you're gonna do is a thing you can stress about, but you don't háve to!
it's not a wierd thing you're thinking about it.

I've had a date where we were going to a café, then it was closed. the next one we liked was also closed,
the third was just fucking lame bc the music was very loud and we diddn't realise untill we already got our drinks,
and after the drink we got to the 4th restaurant. THAT was a cool café, but we where an hour ahead, but it just diddn't realy matter. we still had a very great night together!
>as valid as it may seem, try not to stress about it.

just go see a movie and grab drinks afterwards.
>>
>>16756815
Dates suck. Just go on a walk and have a conversation. Ideas will come naturally from there.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.