[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a drunk psychologist anything. I'll probably get drunker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14
File: license.jpg (376 KB, 1239x1614) Image search: [Google]
license.jpg
376 KB, 1239x1614
Ask a drunk psychologist anything. I'll probably get drunker as we go so...fair warning.

Unless its dream analysis, I don't know you well enough for that shit.
>>
>>16750710
Are you as accepting of trans people as you say you are? Like if one comes in to see you, or someone shows up and asks you help getting started with HRT.

Asking as trans girl who feels like therapists never really accept or understand
>>
>>16750710
Psychology is pseudoscience and you're a hack
>>
>>16750718
Thats a complicated question. I work with a lot of trans* patients and I've written a lot of letters. If you'd asked me ten years ago I would have said yes without hesitation. In another ten I'll probably be back to there. As for right now...its the thing of the day and I've worked with more than a few people who thought that transitioning would change all their problems only to discover that it was the same shit with a different body.

That said, I'm a big believer in bodily sovereignty. If you want to transition and you're in treatment, I'll tell you whatever reservations I might have and write you a letter. Its not my place to tell you no. HRT changes a lot of lives for the better. Hell, I do two cycles of SARMs a year to perform the hell out of my masculinity, who am I to judge?
>>
File: gaius.gif (991 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
gaius.gif
991 KB, 500x274
>>16750710
Actually never-mind

I'd like you to administer your sham idiocy to the masses of /adv/ in hopes they suffer even more

They aren't worth saving
>>
>>16750726
Its not a pseudoscience, its applied philosophy and I'm the way modern empiricists can justify visiting the shaman. I've got some strong medicine, very little interest in being called a scientist, and plenty of people willing to pay my hourly after I tell them up front that what we're doing isn't rooted in the medical model. Next.
>>
>>16750740
I know the reality of the situation you take advantage of the people in society that need the most help

Its disgusting but I'm happy your poisoning yourself willingly
>>
>>16750733
What are you personal feelings about transsexuality?

Also do you think it's a mistake for psychologists to focus on people's problems? Like in traditional medicine where you find problems to address. How do you feel about positive psychology?
>>
>>16750749
I'm sorry your parents brought you to a behaviorist when you were younger. It wasn't you fault. Hopefully someone else can get something out of my scam here. Have a good night, man, I've got drinking and responding told do.
>>
Views on medication? Especially in the midst of all this controversy surrounding it. I'm aware medication can be HIGHLY effective if administered right, but are there also some medications which you believe are worthless and just a legal recreational drug?

Also are you a psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, or a counciling psychologist?
>>
How do I stop being depressed? And how do I do things. Like motivation. How do I do motivation?
>>
File: Tragedy.jpg (981 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
981 KB, 1456x816
>>16750757
My parents raised me to think critically and I've never been to any scam artist

I've maintained not only peak physical condition but mental fortitude that far surpasses your own

You're not here to help anyone, you're here for attention
>>
>>16750754
Honestly, I look at transsexuality in much the way I look at homosexuality: an extreme on a socially constructed continuum that doesn't ultimately amount to much of significance. The "what" is rarely as relevant as the "why." Theres a really good book written by a Lacanian Analyst who works with a lot of trans patients called Please Select Your Gender.

I don't think its a mistake to focus on problems, but I do think its a mistake to focus on symptoms. Telling someone that something harmful is healthy just hurts them in the long run, but there aren't a lot of addicts who don't realize heroin is a bad idea. You need to address the meaning of a behavior and bring a patient to a place where they can make a conscious, willful, informed choice about how they will act. For me the choice is irrelevant, I just want them to have informed consent.
>>
>>16750761
Clinical psychologist. The pic in the original post was related. My primary population is severely mentally ill, high IQ adolescents and young adults. I'm....ambivalent when it comes to meds. They're useful, they help a lot of people. That said, we rely too heavily on them, resort to them too quickly, and tend to view them as long term solutions. If you break a leg, a painkiller is necessary. You're still going to need to set the bone and case the leg, though.

>>16750768
Ahh, serendipity. Meds could help get you over the hump, therapy will help fix how you got there in the first place. Engaging in life is a significant part of the equation, too, tough as it is.

>>16750770
Says the guy hanging out in someone else's thread, begging for attention.
>>
>>16750770
There is no need to lie on Internet, Pegasus.
>>
hey do you ever encounter people with ARFID/SED? i suffer from it and it's led to some bad tendencies like social anxiety and fear of rejection, id love to hear if you had any advice.. went to a counselor and she told me to see a doctor about getting antidepressants which would help with my sadness and anxiety but im having a hard time actually scheduling it because i didn't say 90% of what I wanted to in the counseling session and I know it's going to be the same with the physician.
>>
Also monitoring this thread. Went in getting my psyd, ended up doing neuroscience instead
>>
>>16750787
Spectrum diagnosis?
>>
>>16750788
How'd you manage that shift? Are you in a PhD program now?
>>
File: 1453059129577.jpg (23 KB, 472x262) Image search: [Google]
1453059129577.jpg
23 KB, 472x262
>>16750783
Its not your thread, its mine

Everything on this board is mine

I'll do as I please because unlike you I'm not influenced by sacrosanct psychobabble

>>16750785
Don't you have some shitty advice to give out that nobody listens to you ESL bovine
>>
>>16750710
Can people be born anxious?

Ever since I can remember, my fears brought out the worst in me. When I was very young and my parents would go out or leave somewhere without me, I'd get intense images of my mother or father dying or being taken and I'd never see them again. I'd imagine my whole life going on without a mom or dad. And I'd be completely terrified. I'd break down and cry if my mom left me. When I was around 10, she bought a cellphone. I remember leaving her voicemails telling her I was scared even though I was just at home and my older brother was watching me or my grandparents were. I remember having insomnia and cradling myself in her bedroom and holding onto family pictures. My brother and sister just called me a baby. My sister would kick me out of her room at night because I'd keep her up, and I remember being terrified and alone in an empty dark house, so anxious that I couldn't sleep.

I'd go into full irrational tantrum mode and have anxiety attacks. I remember I had a meltdown when my parents left for the weekend. I was already 10ish years old and I was holding onto my mom's legs begging them not to go.

Throughout adult, my anxiety has not left. I've been to therapy for several years and we're always trying to find "roots" to this behavior. There is no root. The first root I can think of is just when I thought of my parents dying. Why did I think about my parents dying all the time when I was little? It was a scary thought that I'd just replay in my head.

I was never abused. I had a very loving family. My dad was in the picture. Was I just born this way? Like some kind of defect?
>>
>>16750797
>Everything on this board is mine
And there it is. I'm done with you. Have fun if you wanna.

>>16750798
Temperament counts for something. I'd suspect that you learned it, but I can also admit thats my bias as an analyst.
>>
>>16750798
This also crossed over to school, and i realize now, if a child did this, they'd probably call a school psych, but I cried everyday at school for my parents until I was 8 years old.

I never said why. I chose not to speak to most people until I made my first friend in 4th grade.

I always had the fear that my parents would die while i was at school and this image of anxiously waiting on the bench outside the school until dark. Or I'd think that my parents didn't want me anymore because they were so fed up with my tantrums that they'd just pick up my siblings and leave me there.

Like what is this? Most of my life I have just been terrified.
>>
>>16750806
But from who? I'm the only one in my family like this. I was very sheltered. I didn't leave my mom's side until the first day of kindergarten. I had these behaviors before i even started school.
>>
File: KYLO.jpg (173 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
KYLO.jpg
173 KB, 894x894
>>16750806
I'm not done with you, fucking quack

I derive almost sexual pleasure from knowing the karmic justice that is your life

Killing yourself slowly because you know the solutions you give out to people don't do anything but put worthless dollars in your bank account

I am an instrument of God

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.
—Revelation 6:7-8
>>
>>16750795
Not yet, I'm already "in" the doctorate program so to speak. I went back to finish my molecular bio undergrad, this fall I'll be starting up my Neuro, maybe this summer if they let me take classes simultaneously (doubt it but you never know)
>>
>>16750710

Do you honestly not get enough of your day job that you have to resort to this at night? Psychologists are overwhelmingly regarded as overworked. Also, I've never met a psych who even did dream analysis. What other "modern" shit are you certified for, phrenology?
>>
>>16750816
Why did she allow that? What purpose did you being sheltered serve? How did your being clingy fit into the family structure?

>>16750828
Interesting. Best of luck to you. If you're interested in the science and research side of things, how did you find your way to a Psy.D. program.
>>
>>16750837
He has to resort to it attention because he knows how pathetic he is
>>
>>16750837
You forgot your trip, Kylo.
>>
>>16750733

> take shit to "perform the hell out of my masculinity"

> an alcoholic

pick one, bro-doc
>>
>>16750843
I honestly think my mom thought my clinginess was something cute in the beginning. My mom was a stay at home mom, and she did all these DIY activities for me and my siblings. She taught us to read and do math before we even started school. She enjoyed doing it.

I think she secretly liked when I missed her and cried for her. Like it was some form of validation. But when I got older and she pushed independence on me, I rejected it very hard. When she thought I would outgrow my behaviors, it just aggravated them
>>
>>16750855
Never been juiced up in a bar fight, have you?
>>
How can I incre ase my affective empathy? I have covert narcissism so it's been very hard to me to feel connected to others, especially lately. I want to feel that connection and a capacity for love. Otherwise I'll probably kick the bucket soon because the life of a covert narcissist isn't a very emotionally fulfilling one.
>>
Whats wrong with me doc. Im 30 years old now, and I still ponder on my old friends Ive abandoned in highschool. These are guys I went to grade school with. I got fed up and annoyed by them. I decided to move away to my fathers and I avoided their calls, and before you know it 15 years gone by.

I went to college and I got other friends now. ..but I cant help thinking about the ild childhood ones that I left behind for selfish reasons.

What personality type is that? Of it was a cold thing to do why do I keep thinking about them?
>>
>>16750859
So what you're saying is she encouraged it, life was good, then rejected it and life was shit?
>>
>>16750843
I wasnt. I love psychology, and still do. It wasnt until I actually got to my senior year and first couple of months into my psyd did I change. I still for the most part hate the research and lab setting, and I still like to help people psychologically.

If you're really wondering, I'll probably go into sleep neuro. That shit just really fascinates me, and it astounds me how little we know regarding sleep
>>
>>16750861
I've never needed to bar fight because I'm not a sexually impotent simpleton like yourself
>>
>>16750710
Dear drunk psychologist,

I really enjoy coming on /adv/ice to give people advice. I think I am a good source of advice based on life experience, education, and anecdotal evidence. Is this a skill or activity that I can make money doing that I don't know?

I'm currently a bank analyst. I chose is out of college because it was the Great Recession and I had pre Recession debt. I needed to start earning money.

But I'm never satisfied. And /adv/ice is my favorite board.../fit/ being second. I feel like a successful individual but I just can't get enough of coming to /adv/ice and dispensing /adv/ice. I love it when people quote me. It's like I've earned points.

How do I /adv/ice for a living?
>>
>>16750866
This is called life dude. It's normal to regret decisions and dwell on the past. If you didn't do this, would be a sign something is wrong. Well, to other people.
>>
>>16750865
A thinly veiled suicide threat is still a suicide threat. What are you looking for? What are the specifics of your alienation?

>>16750866
We all regret. Why did you cut off communications. You say you were annoyed, but it seems like something was unfinished.
>>
>>16750871
When I was around 8 and still tantruming for her and crying for her, she started getting frustrated with me. It felt like I was being abandoned by her. I resented her, but also wanted to be with her all the time. When I was 12, she really started to push me away and I became extremely resentful, then I started acting out in school. My mom would accuse me of doing drugs and prostitution if I came home late from school when I was just hanging out with friends. I started actually doing drugs by 14, our relationship has been rocky since.
>>
>>16750861

Well I've been whiskey-dicked afterwards. Not exactly masculine glory.

Sorry, but drinking and trying to be a good physical specimen are laughable. It's like wearing flip-flops on a treadmill.
>>
>>16750235
What do I have doc and what should I do
>>16750710
>>
>>16750883
I don't regret anything

Maybe you do because you have a limp dick and your whole life is literally a lie
>>
>>16750883
It was a combination of things. We all lived in the sticks...being surrounded by cornfields and badly paved roads. Wed always do the same things. The guys just started annoying me. Like I just wanted to be alone after awhile. They sensed me distancing myself from the pack and started ripping on me. I wouldnt call it bullying, because i wasnt really bully material. It was more like your close friends busting your balls because you arent doing what they want. That just pushed me away further. Then I moved to the city and never looked back.

When you say things are unfinished...yea, I feel like my friendships are unfinished. I see guys today that still talk to their buddies from grade school and highschool...and i see how they get on like brothers. I dont have that. I want that. I feel like I am alone now. I got my buddies from college and work...but it just doesnt feel the same. Like having that buddy you went to grade school with. Smoked your first joint with. Got in fist fights with. Experienced hghschool with. I dont got that and Its been killing me for years knowing theyre out there and it was all me and my own doing. I guess i was a selfish kid.
>>
>>16750876
If it fascinates you, go for it. Liking what you do matters. Just keep in mind, if you don't have the clinical experience you're going to have trouble finding a non-research job.

>>16750881
The life coaching industry is basically unregulated and I've known a few people who make good money at it. I'm suspicious of it, but its a lane for you if you don't want a degree.

>>16750885
So she just got more closed and less like the mom you remembered, and you just kept doubling down?

>>16750889
Never had a problem with whiskey dick myself. Have you had your Free Testosterone levels checked?

>>16750896
Shit, I'm not going to another thread.
>>
File: 1352762222177.jpg (31 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1352762222177.jpg
31 KB, 704x528
>>16750906
>smokes weed
>assaulted people
>has a shitty life

Suffer eternally you degenerate
>>
>>16750902
Filtered. Fucking tripfags i tell you what
>>
>>16750912
Awww little baby can't handle the truth?

Maybe you need more happy pills to fill the void in your pathetic life
>>
>>16750907
>So she just got more closed and less like the mom you remembered, and you just kept doubling down?
Yea, pretty much. Could this anxiety just be caused by an unhealthy attachment to my mom?
>>
>>16750915
Yes, you're a loser
>>
>>16750906
For what its worth, I have friends in both categories. The only real difference is how much I can embarrass my friends in front of significant others. Theres more material when you knew people in their teens than in their 20s.

Its sounds less like you lost anything than that you're not happy where you are.

>>16750914
That'd be a psychiatrist.
>>
>>16750907
How does it feel to be alone and seeking attention an image-board? If you had literally anyone in your life you wouldn't be getting drunk and posting your "advice"

Looks like you're more fucked up that anyone so what makes you qualified to even begin to advise other people? You're useless
>>
>>16750915
An unhealthy attachment suggests that this is all about you. If you were on my couch we'd be looking at the object relations between the two of you. You were a child, she made you what she needed then got pissed when the moment passed.
>>
Do you think schizoid personality disorder really a disorder, or just pathologisation of a personality type?
>>
>>16750927
So what do I do now?
>>
>>16750816
Jesus man, I sure hope you're on meds.
Not OP btw
>>
>>16750907
Life coaching sounds great but I need to think about how to gain credibility.

>if you don't want a degree
That's the thing, I have three. I work a corporate job that I could work the rest of my life and live a decent life. I live in a very good city; a lot of people want to live here.

But I'm really unhappy. My job is meaningless. I have no outlet for this type of work so I resort to getting on /adv/ice to give advice. It's like scratching an itch that I have to scratch.

I thought there was a cognitive behavior business degree or field /career path that I could go down to scratch that itch as my day job
>>
>>16750928
I think you're a pathological retard for asking such a stupid question. Did your mother cash your head in during your youth? I never had a problem with whiskey dick.
>>
I have fear of abandonment
I can't trust people bc of abuse as kid
(A lot of bullying)
My problem is I always end up hurting my gf by assuming she doesn't love or care about
She's stressed out of always reassuring me
I always tell her I'm gonna change but I always end up freaking out again
How do I change this?
She understands why I'm like this but I literally end up freaking out once a week
How do change this?
I really want to fix this for her
>>
>>16750910
>Namefag
Go buy another fedora you homo.
>>
>>16750933
>But I'm really unhappy. My job is meaningless. I have no outlet for this type of work so I resort to getting on /adv/ice to give advice. It's like scratching an itch that I have to scratch.

Wow you're just like OP good job maybe you'll turn out to be a sexually impotent drunkard just like him

Quality life advice thread
>>
>>16750936
Its a trip, newfag

Have fun crying yourself to sleep tonight because you have no friends you degenerate loser

Maybe you can substitute more drugs for happiness
>>
>>16750710
how can you tell the difference between someone being really paranoid to someone having schizophrenia?
>>
>>16750944
If you masturbate too much its a sign of paranoia
>>
>>16750710

Is this all a psychologist can hope for in the great state of Illinois? To drunk post on 4chan on a weekend evening?

I never thought I'd get to say this to one of you, but get your shit together...
>>
>>16750947
The great corrupt state of Illinois

Its a testament to how shitty it must be to have this moron drunk posting because he's a single balding impotent little man
>>
>>16750881
You totes should write a self-help book or something.
>>
>>16750928
That question hinges entirely on how satisfied someone is with their life, but thats true of all the personality disorders (with the possible exception of cluster B).

>>16750930
Therapy.

>>16750933
The truth is that if you want to do this as a day job and you want credibility, you'll need to get an MA or a doctorate.

>>16750935
>How do change this?
If you've tried and failed, I hate to be a broken record but: therapy.
>>
>>16750944

Hey, I know this one. Not all schizophrenics are paranoid - you also have to have marked and prolonged hallucinations/delusions. But it's tricky because if you know it's a delusion then you're not deluded right?

Also, the DSM XI got rid of the schizo subtypes like paranoid subset or catatonic. Now it's all in a big messy bowl of whatsup.
>>
>>16750956

VI...
numberals.
>>
>>16750953
Nice credibility you have there Mr. Single and drunk on a anime website

Maybe if you didn't fuck up in life so bad someone would want to be around you but you're an insufferable dullard with nothing interesting about yourself
>>
>>16750944
The presence or absence of disordered thought.
>>
>>16750953
>you'll need to get an MA or a doctorate
OK, in what? And what are the best schools? I can and would go back to school right now.
>>
>>16750962
Maybe you should order a prostitute because that's the only way you'll get a woman to pay attention to you
>>
>>16750953

Don't listen to this guy. An MA will get you NOWHERE. You need an MSW.
>>
>>16750956
I used to think I was just really really anxious. But I was too scared to tell people I hallucinated people that I saw and that people tell me weren't real. I don't know, I'm not so uncontrolled in my mannerisms that I act like a dick to others, but at home I scrawl on walls and when I shake I hear voices and bite my hand until I bleed.
>>
>>16750968
Congrats you're a fucking moron
>>
>>16750962

This is also wrong. I didn't think catching your lie would feel so good, but dang.
>>
>>16750941
Tripfag...how about you take a trip to your local bridge and take a swan dive off? You wouldnt be missed. But delete your computers stored anime and hentai vids first. Last tginf youe family wants to know is that their son was a pathetic faggot. Hah.
>>
>>16750972
What did you expect? He's a impotent loser attentionwhoring
>>
I'm having to cope with using some sort of substance just to cope with working at my job. First it was just trying to deal with it but then I starting legally using weed by using my skin condition to cope with stress/hate for the job. Now that I'm switching careers I have to use hard liqour just to cope with the stress involve with my current job until my new career starts (takes 1-2 months of training for CDL)

How can I return to being someone who doesn't require some sort of substance to turn to being someone who can deal with daily life?
>>
>>16750974
>tgnif

Wow you really got me! You know its improper to being a sentence with "but". You'd know that if you passed 5th grade.
>>
>>16750968

Does biting your hand accomplish anything? Does it make the voices stop or is it a comfort gesture? I'm not a doctor, but I think you should go see one.
>>
>>16750976
Why are you asking someone who's abusing alcohol about not abusing it?
>>
>>16750964
Clinical psychology or social work. The best school is really going to depend on the theoretical orientation you want to work from and if you're looking for an MA or a doctorate. In general, PsyD programs are going to get you working with patients faster but you'll pay out the ass, university programs will be funded but you'll get less clinical experience.

>>16750966
It really depends on the market. Here in Chicago and MA will get you a job as a psych tech. Over in Indiana you can build a practice with one. Still, you're right, if you're going the Master's route an MSW is a better business decision.

>>16750968
Risperdal.
>>
What does therapy entail? Is it really just the classic 'sit in a room and talk about shit for 45 minutes a week' depicted on TV? Seems very restrictive. What about people who can't communicate well verbally, or are too anxious to leave the house, etc?
>>
>>16750985
All about the business right? Probably why you're still alone
>>
>>16750710
What the Hell, I'm bored anyways.

I just don't give a shit about anything. All what I do is browsing on the internet of playing videogames. I've tried lots of things like making new friendships but after a while I just get bored of that. Almost every person feels so boring, it's the same shit always, same goes for sports, languages, hobbies or relationships. I don't hate any of that stuff but it feels so empty.
Almost all the time I want to sleep and never wake up again but I hace no desire of killing myself. So, Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>16750975

Yeah...but it's possible to be an impotent loser attention whore who is ALSO a psychologist. What isn't possible is a psychologist describing schizophrenia as "the presence of absence of disordered thought."
>>
Do your friends and acquaintances always try and sneak free therapy off you? How often do you have to hear drunk people leap into describing their dreams at parties after you tell them what you do?
>>
>>16750976
Why does it require it?
>>
>>16750992
Maybe its a new school of psychology! Since its all bullshit anyway
>>
>>16750986

Most psychs don't really do therapy. Their job is to pack you full of whatever pills they get commission for. If you go to their office for any reason whatsoever, I defy you to come out without a prescription.
>>
>>16750986
If you can't communicate well I can work with you. If you can't leave your house...well, there are companies that do in-home work but I'm not sure I'd go to the kinds of clinicians they're able to hire.

>>16750991
Are you satisfied? Content?

>>16750993
Friends I'm happy to give advice to, but its different from therapy. At parties its easy enough to laugh and say I'm off the clock.
>>
File: 1439636780153.png (519 KB, 873x593) Image search: [Google]
1439636780153.png
519 KB, 873x593
>>16750926
>projecting this hard
top kek
>>
>>16751000
You're thinking of a psychiatrist.
>>
>>16750978
Okay Kylo. Its Kyle btw you fuck.
>>
>>16751006

I have a script for paxil from a psychologist. I even just checked his card in my wallet to make sure.
>>
>>16750710
Care to explain why there is no result when running your license number?
>>
>>16751014
Lousiana, New Mexico, the DOD pilot program, or the Illinois pilot program? Or has Oregon gotten theirs running already?
>>
>>16751018
If you look closely, you'll see I blanked out a few numbers.
>>
>>16751003
>Are you satisfied? Content?
Well, I regret nothing. But not content or satisfied, that's for sure.

I'm not happy or sad, just empty.
>>
>>16751025
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16384141/#16384141

I remember you, you fucking loser

Pegasus here, I raped you then and I'l rape you now
>>
>>16751027
It doesn't sound like you give as little of a shit as you claim.
>>
File: 1444784562904.png (81 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1444784562904.png
81 KB, 252x276
>>16751025
>gets discovered as a fraud
>b-but i blanked out the numbers

top kek
nice bait thread
>>
File: wew.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
126 KB, 720x480
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16384141/#16384141

op is a stupid faggot
>>
>>16751035
Faggot is a very offensive word anon. You could seriously hurt somebody's feelings.
>>
File: kara.gif (754 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kara.gif
754 KB, 200x200
>>16751037
Good thing we have a psychologist on hand
>>
>>16750710
How much self diagnosis do you see? How many people are actually accurate?
How about misdiagnosis on your guys' end?
Do you find yourself spotting symptoms IRL like the tetris effect?
How do you feel about the general portrayal of your profession and mental illness in media?
What are you drinking?
>>
Can you gimme some tips on handling great stress? I'm talking car accident-tier stress.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1236x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1236x780
>>16751106
Hello I have added a trip for identifications

I think you should ice the tips of your nipples with a chastity cage around your penis

Get back to me with the results
>>
What kind of mental illness do you think is afflicting these obsessive shitposters?
>>
>>16751111
Not OP, but I'm pretty sure they just love the attention they're getting. They probably have a very trite and boring weekend, considering how obsessive they are about it.
>>
>>16751120
Psychologist here

I'd say they're suffering from an acute form of hysteria caused by being an absolute madman

MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>16750710
(I posted these questions in the wrong thread. I don't know if you're still lurking around, but if you are, I would love to have some advice, or answers.)

How can I feel human? Feel strong and happy emotions again? Everything feels so grainy and muted. I have to force myself to crack a smile, or "laugh" at times so people won't see me as a deadpan robot.

How does someone reach that point where they don't feel human?

Thank you for your time
>>
File: 4569335429_8919a32b3a_b.jpg (481 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
4569335429_8919a32b3a_b.jpg
481 KB, 1024x640
>>16750710
What happened faggot? You tried to go against Pegasus and you got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>16750995

I don't understand your response. I doesn't allow marijuana because it impairs/illegal but alcohol is legal because law, except when used during driving.
>>
OP, when im on drugs, i feel better about myself, all my self loathing and anxiety disappears, and im far more outgoing and social. I easily pick up girls and make new friends. Problem is, when im sober, im back to my boring and depressed reality.
Had a thing going between me and a girl, every time we were together, we had a blast, but when i went to meet her for the first time sober, she noticed that i was like a different person, and said that she dont feel the same way about me anymore.

What the fuck could i do, to be the same outgoing social person without the stuff?
Obviously i have it in me somewhere, but atm only the drugs can bring it out.
I dont want to get hooked on that shit however, so pls give me some advice what should i do
>>
>>16750710
Will I ever find love?
>>
Do you believe borderline personality disorder really is a thing? Strangely how some people grow out of it after turning into adults or when they figure shit out.
>>
>>16752122
I think OP died of alcohol poisoning, but he indirectly touched on that here >>16750953
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.