[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay vibes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1452231461099.jpg (25 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
1452231461099.jpg
25 KB, 500x564
So one on the guys in my suite at uni is throwing off gay vibes. Like he keeps winking and shit at other guys. And he thinks its funny to awkwardly brush up against other guys and shit. Makes me really uncomfortable. We were all hanging out watching tv when he came drunk thinking it would be funny to pretend to try and kiss on roomie.
This shit is getting ridiculous. Ive been trying to ignore it but I can only imagine if he tried to kiss me Id break his jaw.
How does one tactfully handle this situation. He swears hes not gay...
>>
>>16749700
>Ive been trying to ignore it but I can only imagine if he tried to kiss me Id break his jaw.
> I can only imagine if he tried to kiss me Id break his jaw.
> Id break his jaw.
> break his jaw.

There you go, answered your own question

to be honest I don't know because I've never really been in a similar situation, can't you all roomates tell him to cut that shit off or you'll whoop his ass? (considering he's also not some weird fetish fag who would like that)
>>
Why do you care so much? He might be gay, but what's the big deal? If he hits on you, just think of it like a fat girl flirting with you, you can just turn him down without freaking out or being an asshole about it.

You're going to meet gay people in your life, learn to deal with it without losing your cool. It's none of your business what he's into
>>
>>16749709
Kek
>>
>>16749709
He doesnt see the problem.
>>
>>16749710
>Why do you care so much? He might be gay
Why would you immediately answer the question.
>You're going to meet gay people in your life
I normally immediately cut them out of my life and never have contact with them. Was asked about a twitter comment once at a cs interview and had to explain my position. Still got hired. Would probably quit though if I had to interact with a gay
>>
>>16749726
Well tell him that you and your room mates do, if you don't speak up I doubt his behaviour is going to change, rather yet he'll be more annoying with his bullshit
>>
>>16749735

That doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever man. But if you break someone's jaw just for flirting with you, you're gonna end up in jail. You won't always have the option of cutting them out of your life completely, without quitting university, quitting all your jobs, flushing your own life down the toilet, basically. You don't have to like everyone you meet, you don't have to agree with what they do, but sometimes you just have to put up with people you don't like.

Don't be his friend, avoid him as much as you want, tell him that he makes you uncomfortable, but that's pretty much all you can do here.
>>
>>16749700
dude really?
let him penetrate your crapdoor
everyone is doing it nowadays
>>
>>16749754
Yeah I want to make the most of the situation before it escalates. Worst case scenario id have to go to the student affairs office and explain that his actions contradict my beliefs and I cant tolerate having it forced on me.
>>
File: 1444784562904.png (81 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1444784562904.png
81 KB, 252x276
>>16749735
I didn't realize it was time to play "spot the assmad christfag".
>>
>>16749772

>his actions contradict my beliefs

Are you a Christian?
>>
>>16749758
Well when you put it that way I can claim sexual harassment. Although it feels like such a bitch move.
>You won't always have the option of cutting them out of your life completely
Youd be surprised. Our college is surprising understanding about people not liking gays.
>but sometimes you just have to put up with people you don't like.
This is only true if you dont have the skills to do so.
>>
>>16749777
>>16749776
No. Not everyone with beliefs are christian.
>>
>>16749772

For anyone on this board that shits on girls for reporting sexual harassment, just put yourself in this guy's shoes.
>>
>>16749776
wew, buttmad 21st century degenerate spotted
>>
File: aca.jpg (66 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
66 KB, 777x656
>>16749786
>>16749793
>being this assmad over trivial human affairs

top kek i would pay thousands of dollars to see your reaction to gay marriage being legalized
>>
>>16749758
What the fuck, sounds something that a totally submissive person with no opinion, skills to influence a situation or even the basic manipulative skills and the power to stand his ground would say
>>
>>16749784

It pretty much IS sexual harassment though, and that's the actual problem here. He's completely out of line by touching and kissing people like that when he knows it makes them uncomfortable, and if he was doing stuff like that to girls, there's no question that it would be treated as sexual harassment.

You should confront him based on that, and keep your cool. Tell him to cut it out and keep his hands to himself. If that doesn't solve the problem, report him for what he's doing. If you make it all about the gay thing and your "beliefs," he's not going to listen, and he'll easily be able to twist the situation to make you look like the bad guy.

You're not in the wrong here, so don't trip over your own ignorance and fuck yourself over. Keep your cool. Keep it focused on things that he's DOING, rather than your suspicions about the type of person he might be.
>>
>>16749803
>being such an euphoric weaboo scum

wew, for one I'm happy to say that I don't yet live in such a cesspit of culture degeneracy to experience such a blatantly absurd thing as a legalized marriage for gays being enacted

As for the places where such laws have been passed, well... I can only feel sorry but such is life, even back in ancient age such crap was everywhere, but I'm more than sure that humanity will again get a hold of itself.
>>
File: 1443833108938.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1443833108938.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>16749822
>this bootyblasted
top fucking kek
>>
>>16749829
>>16749829
>you're so mad!!1

haha yeah sure I am, but no, I'm sad that there actually are that many poor souls like you, with completely messed up heads and beliefs, another proof how much the society has degraded. you can post all your weeb collection as you please, but it doesn't make your state of despair any better

top fucking kek
>>
File: 1448144431629.jpg (215 KB, 450x571) Image search: [Google]
1448144431629.jpg
215 KB, 450x571
>>16749842
>this assmad
I'll leave you to wallow in your own tears.
>>
>>16749842

I just honestly don't get the issue. I don't see why you can't say "don't touch me, man" and leave it at that.
>>
>>16749854
I think you're friends from are calling you from that cesspit degenerate circlejerk of weaboo faggotry you have oh so nicely formed there

top fucking kek
>>
>>16749772
Role reversal.
>>
>>16749815
Yeah I guess its a form of harassment. But going to an RA instead of dealing with things yourself just feels wrong. Oh well. If anything this thread help me understand why Im so bothered by it.
>>
>>16749960
What do you mean. Its funny because Ive heard stories that my campus has moved people around because they reported that their roomie was gay and they werent going to stand for it.
Its a private college.
>>
>>16749970

You should definitely talk to him first and tell him to cut that shit out, but the situation doesn't really call for anything violent. You'd just end up getting kicked out, or even arrested. So if he doesn't listen to you, and he's going around grabbing people and kissing people, it really is your best bet to go to an RA. Shit like this is pretty much the reason RAs exist
>>
>>16749854
I laughed
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.